Madre Labs, CocoCeps, Instant Organic Ganoderma Dark Cocoa, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Reviews 5-star

Favourite drink!!!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

Great great drink! Satisfies my choc cravings, and gives a boost to my immune system, what more can you ask! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer2763945 From Arizona on Jul 12, 2013

Just mixing with water -- I drank in the morning for 2 weeks and truly felt more energized and felt as though it boosted my immunity. This is great! And much better than their "Cardio" beet version -- the mushrooms and the cocoa work are a dynamo combination!

yummy cocoa!!

Posted by Reviewer2919063 From California on Jan 05, 2011

Delicious, awsome organic high-quality cocoa with some added immune-enhancing benefits as well as excellent taste even just mixed with hot water and some raw sugar!!! Doesn't need milk to be "hot chocolate" helps with magnesium deficiencies, chocolate cravings without all the fat an calories. I highly recommend this product!

Greeeat! :D

Posted by Reviewer1266111 From Brazil on Jul 19, 2013

I usually take it in the morning. It helps a lot increasing my energy! When I drink it late at night (when I have to study for a test or something), it's very useful. I like to mix it with a little Cafeceps. It works like a charm! ^-^ It's nice to know they upgraded the package. I'll get one of those soon.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer3053733 From Washington on Sep 13, 2010

This tastes better than average cocoa--more adult chocolate flavor--and is no more work than packaged Swiss Miss (ugh). I like being able to adjust the sweetness myself. I use it for my kids after school, sweetening it with xylitol and adding organic half & half (like making coffee).