• Note: This product contains a MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). This product has a 3 year shelf life from the MFG DATE (Date of Manufacture). Read More

• Customer Ratings

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2587086 on Apr 04, 2016

Am glad to have another way to use medicinal mushrooms in my diet. We add this to coffee.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 01, 2016

I really love this product. It does really help me with my energy level. I often take it before I go to work and it helps me get through it without feeling so tired! It gives me a little pep. I usually add a little stevia to mine and it tastes pretty good. If you want a more chocolaty taste add a little cocoa to it. The price on iherb is the best!

Rich and Chocolatey

Posted by 5335039166377457533 on Oct 11, 2015

I love this product and am shocked that more stores don't carry it. I first tried it as a sample and couldn't believe the rich chocolate taste. If you are looking for an alternative to coffee or just miss having Hot Cocoa this will fill that void. I just add Stevia to sweeten it. I have also used it in my Paleo Chocolate Mug cakes and it tastes great! IHerb offers it at the best price I've seen.

Finally a decadent drink i can enjoy without hurting my body

Posted by Reviewer2017598 on Jul 08, 2015

This is lovely stuff. I don't add anything (tastes great) and it helps with the afternoon slump without kicking my adrenals! Especially nice in winter.

GENIAL

Posted by 5070263246990663366 on Jun 19, 2015

Leí acerca de sus propiedades y me enamoró. Realmente genial y con un sabor único.

yum yum

Posted by 5610253233373932141 on Apr 22, 2015

yummmyyumm

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2162778 on Apr 03, 2015

I am so happy I took a chance on this! I use it in myour coffee. I've found that I just need stevia to sweeten because it gives so much chocolate flavor! I have lost that little bit of extra weight as a result of cutting out that sugar. Fills a sweet tooth. I WILL definitely be buying it add long as it's offered. Oh, and by the way, it is good for you, too :).

Great product

Posted by 5139270254029948786 on Mar 26, 2015

This product is amazing, it help me to be energized during the date and at the end of the day it help to sleep very well. I believe its components help my body to control sleepy times during the day and my awake time during the night. I recommend this product to everyone that need it. I like it.

Yummy and Healthy Cocoa beverage

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on Feb 28, 2015

The BEST hot cocoa drink, plus it helps your immune system! Cococeps gives you the rich dark chocolate flavor without dairy or sugar. I add stevia and vanilla extract to mine for full flavor. If I want it creamier, I add vanilla rice protein powder, thus avoiding dairy. The medicinal mushrooms make this drink good for anyone needing immune support: after head colds, during virus outbreaks, during chemotherapy, after surgery. The dark cocoa has great antioxidant properties too. The packaging is convenient with a wide-mouthed jar and handy measuring scoop. Keep two or more on hand. You'll want to give this as a house-warming gift, hostess gift, and Christmas gift.

The best I ever tryed! Defenetly recommend!

Posted by 5211480992936535419 on Feb 27, 2015

I put it in almonds milk...mmm :)