one of the best products from madre labs.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 13, 2011

i have tried all three products except camu camu by itself which is included in immune punch which i have tried, have to say midori greens and eureka berries has a positive energy effect on the face, and body (mangosteen in it they say calms the nervous system), immune punch is good doesn't have that same affect only for flu's, if i saved my money i would only buy midori green/eureka berries (which already has elderberries in it for the flu) and just buy ahcc seperately instead of buying immune punch that has it to save some money. Even tastes like you are drinking the berries without much sugar and calories in it very healthy drinks.

Wow

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

This product is soooo amazing!! After using for a week I can see my skin is glowing and not as dry as before. I feel more awaken in the morning as well Thumps up!

Superfood

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. To make it more delicious, I add banana and Nutiva, Organic Coconut Sugar.

So so

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

I had high hopes after reading the reviews, but I am not sure if I feel the benefits of the blend (am halfway through the tub). On the plus side, this is organic and does not taste sweet at all. On the downside, it has a rather grainy texture (from the silica?) - I mix this in water/juice so the texture is quite noticable (would probably be less so if used in a smoothie). Unlikely to purchase again. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Not the best tasting berry powder out there.

Posted by Reviewer2137959 on Jun 26, 2010

I would recommend Jarrow Formulas Berry High. Much cheaper and, for me, tastier than this one.