Buyer beware!

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Feb 15, 2016

If I could give this zero stars I would. they tell you in the listing that it expires in 2016 that expiration date is NOT listed on the product itself only the manufacture date of 06/2013. The product is non-refundable. so good luck getting your money back. I didn't even want my money back I just wanted product that was manufactured, in at least, 2015.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3016181 on Feb 22, 2016

This product is manufactured 06/2013 !!! This is more than scam, its a compromise with human health and it surely lowers the rating of such a great site like iherb.com. Beware!

Hard to scoop

Posted by Reviewer2064882 on Nov 28, 2010

Please, Madre Labs. There is no reason that you can't package in the same size as the Immune Punch or Midori Greens containers. I have purchased my last Eureka Berries, as have other members of my family. You have to use a fork to fish the scoop out of the bottom and even after that, it's nearly impossible to scoop the powder. It's SO frustrating.

Don't buy this, is almost an expired product!!!

Posted by 4856631122814652689 on Feb 19, 2016

Pathetic! I receive the product today and usually first thing i do is checking the expire date, i was shocked when i saw manufactured date: 06.2013 :O

It may be great for you, but the taste is not the best

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Dec 05, 2012

Not having much luck getting this mixed with only water to taste pleasant. Will not buy again.

awlful

Posted by Reviewer1587782 on Jan 06, 2011

Worst tasting stuff I've ever had. Am returning the other one. I am sticking to Ble Lightening by nature Plus.

Product is more than 3 years old

Posted by Reviewer2047411 on Mar 04, 2016

The product I got was manufactured in 2013. Very disappointed.