10% Off Orders Over $40!

Madre Labs, Functional Beverages with Coffee Mug Kit, 3 Piece Kit (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Wonderful kit!

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Dec 28, 2011

I love CafeCeps - drink it every day and the CocoCardio tastes wonderful when I found out how to sweeten it. The cocotaste was too bitter for me to drink without sweetening so I use Xylitol (bjørkesøt). The free mug was a really big one - a lovely one.

A great introduction to Madre Labs

Posted by Reviewer1412418 on Mar 01, 2012

I enjoyed this kit; the mug was large although there was some jagged edges inside. The mug, however is not the reason to get this - the supplements are. CafeCeps and CocoCardio seem to be extremely finely ground/small particles of coffee, chocolate, and various other herbs and/or mushrooms. I did feel a boost when mixing both of these supplements - keep in mind I have a high tolerance to caffeine - and I would try them again. I'm not sure I noticed much of a difference between taking these supplements and simply drinking natural cacao nibs and powder and/or drinking high quality coffee; but for those people unwilling to drink pure cacao in a Vitamix like I do this might be a great item to try.

Love this set so much!

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 24, 2012

Coco Cardio is amazing! What a lift. I mix it and the Cafe cepts sometimes wooo!!! I admit to drinking my coffee black with no sweetener so this mix is right up my alley. I have tried a couple drops of chocolate flavored stevia in a cup and wow its like dessert! And the mug is really large and comfy. Well made too. Lots of stars for this set!!!!

Nice Gift

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Jan 30, 2012

Bought it as a gift for someone...Nice!

Nice coffee mug, and excellent mixes.

Posted by GODisLife on Jan 14, 2013

I have a 4 inch plastic lid that fits over the open top of the mug, and thus can keep the contents hot on a small electric mug warmer. The mug is large with large man sized handle. I didn't like the coffee at first, but now find it is good for my sinus congestion, and both mixes complement each other when mixed in hot water. The coffee tastes like any instant coffee, not great, but its OK, for the health benefits. I recommend the set, and plan on buying another one. The large zip close bag is too hard to close, it does not zip shut well, so I use a screw top container, and just dip a spoon it, as needed. It tends to be expensive, regular coffee is cheaper, but the healthy ingredients are excellent, in my opinion..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »