I hated this at first

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Jul 07, 2013

Hated this at first because it was so thick! But I started putting this in the shower and I would put it on while my skin is still damp and it would absorb wonderfully. A little goes a very long way. I'm using this during pregnancy and so far, skin's wonderful!

Best body cream with a reasonable cost

Posted by Reviewer2923133 on Nov 06, 2012

This is one of the best unscented body cream that I have ever used. It's thick yet very easily absorbed by the skin. The cost for this 12.85 fl oz bottle is also very reasonable. I've finally find something that I'm completely satisfied with. Thank you Madre Labs and thank you iHerb. I'll be using this wonderful product for the many years to come.

love!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

this has very thick consistency, a little goes a long way. when i first use it, i almost hate it but i have grown to love it. keeps my skin moisturized and soft minus hanky panky fragrance.

Battle Flaky Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer1774378 on Apr 02, 2012

I have been in a battle with dry skin for a long time now. For over 25 years, my face has been flaky with skin falling from it regularly. I have tried so many creams and moisturizers and they just leave my face oily and greasy. This lotion was different and I do not have to apply much at all to stop the flaky skin from returning. Good product. I'm going to try others too. I realize that this is for hands and body, but it works on my face very well.

No No's lotion

Posted by Reviewer3092301 on Sep 20, 2011

i love this lotion .. it is not greasy and penetrates right into my skin making it feel soft.. i have keratosis pilaris and Madre lotion has provided a drastic improvement on my arms

Its good

Posted by Reviewer1930496 on Aug 13, 2012

The cream's consistency is thick, but it was not bothered me. Found many advantages like, quick absorption, nice feeling after and soft skin. I always have some ingrowing hairs and red spots on my legs. It wasn't the case with this cream.

Worth it!

Posted by 5306390873288483132 on Nov 09, 2012

I am very pleased with it!

So sad that they are no longer carrying this

Posted by 4NEKOS on Dec 20, 2014

This body lotion is great and would have purchased more if I had known that iherb would discontinue the item.

Nice lotion without any scent

Posted by Guseletov on Oct 12, 2012

Very Nice lotion without any scent and pretty hypoallergic

Works Great !