Indifferent

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Apr 24, 2016

Didn't find this hand cream particularly good although it wasn't bad also. I don't have sensitive skin and buying this made me realise I do prefer a nice scent unless there is really no smell at all. The smell of this unscented wasn't great. May be good for some people but I won't buy again.

too thick in tropical country

Posted by Reviewer2462326 on Apr 13, 2016

its a very moisture hand cream, its just too thick for me.

Why did I even buy..

Posted by 5581391339321376049 on Apr 05, 2016

Bought it at 11 cents and was excited to try despite the bad reviews. Honestly, the smell is a bit unbearable which may need some adjusting to. The texture makes your hands feels rubbery or more accurately, it's synthetically moisturizing. My hands literally felt like 2 rubber duckies. It's not the after feeling of soft and moist hands. The worst part was -part of my hands was burnt by an iron. When I immediately put calendula oil, the burnt mark miraculously disappeared and the pain eased tremendously. YET, when I put on the hand cream the next day, the burning feeling came back and the scar REAPPEARED. -.- Not recommended for those searching for moisturising hand cream.

Hidratación escasa si tienes las manos muy mal.

Posted by mmonichi on Apr 03, 2016

Antes de dar mi opinión quiero decir que mis manos están realmente mal, debido al frío y al agua caliente las tengo muy resecas y estropeadas. Dada mi situación, esta crema se me queda corta en hidratación, al momento de ponérmela si siento mis manos hidratadas pero no puedo decir que me las repare. Por el precio que tiene, cuando está en la categoría "Trials", si que recomiendo probarla. A su favor tengo diré que tiene muy buen olor, muy suave, y que se absorbe rápidamente. Cuando llegue el verano y tenga las manos mejor volveré a usarla para ver si me va algo mejor y pasaré por aquí de nuevo a contaros...

nothing special

Posted by 5533428513690142155 on Apr 03, 2016

very poor moistur, like nothing will not buy again

Bad smell

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Mar 21, 2016

I read reviews commenting about the smell but I thought - how bad could it be? Well - it is BAD. The product may be good, but unfortunately I could not ignore the smell. Will not purchase again.

It was okay

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Mar 15, 2016

Got this at a trial pricing as I was searching for a new hand cream. The smell is odd. Smells a little plastic-like at first but it quickly fades. It's nothing phenomenal. Does what a hand cream is supposed to do but nothing special. Wouldn't buy it again, but it's a nice cheap addition at the trial price if you're looking for a basic hand cream.

Rather bad

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Feb 21, 2016

Greasy, doesn't absorb well, and although it is supposed to be unscented, it actually has an unpleasant smell.

Bad smell, hands dry

Posted by 5172284465006803677 on Feb 21, 2016

I don't like smell of this creme at all - it's heavy, oily, don't know how to describe it correctly. Also, my hand are so dry after using this. Wouldn't buy it again.

Strange smell

Posted by Reviewer1392268 on Feb 19, 2016

The smell reminds me of some kind of medicine. I love the texture of this cream, but it was too light for my dry hands.