• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

Love the cream, but hate the smell

Posted by Danesa on Jul 17, 2013

The main attraction in this lotion is argan nut oil. It also has jojoba oil, avocado oil, olive and coconut oils, shea butter, aloe vera leaf juice, glycerin, safflower oil, and fruit extracts of goji, pomegranate, and acai. The cream is rich, creamy and slightly heavy. I think it would be too heavy for me in the summer, but great for winter dry skin. It doesn´t not feel greasy, but absorbes quickly and just leave the skin feeling very soft and relieved. I do not like the smell... it smells like PVA-glue for me.

good

Posted by 5568462901213314847 on Nov 24, 2013

It soaks in rapidly, not sticky, makes my hands soft. The effect is very good. But the smell bothers me a lot.. I will not buy it again only for the smell.

Hand Cream

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014

Lovely, moisturizing hand cream.

Smells odd.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

Reminds me a bit about glue. It doesn't bother me (strong and floral scents is what I am troubled by), but it might be a bit to odd for some. The effect is average, but then again, I don't have all that dry hands. Will not buy again, but I am going to use the one I have.

Natural hand cream

Posted by NarnianGirl on Sep 13, 2011

Surprised at the negative reviews: people seem to forget what this was about - a natural cream with no extra emulsifiers or silicones. Of course the texture is not the same as in some mass market products, but the contents are top notch - and the moisturizing & nourishing properties are great. Never mind the smell, it is hardly noticeable.

Great Hand Cream

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Left my hands very soft and smooth. Didn't like the slightly off oil smell though. Other than that, it is a good natural product.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Dec 28, 2014

Started using it in the winter and it is ok, sinks into the skin quite rapidly. I took one star because it could have been more emollient. I apply a generous amount every night but I still feel the tip of my fingers a bit dry.

Don´t like the smell too much

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 30, 2013

It´s a nice hand cream, however the smell is not the best..

very good

Posted by SherifAbdelmoniem88 on Nov 19, 2014

very good product

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

I think it'd be great for those who don't like scented cosmetics. It's not my favourite hand cream of all time, but it's a good one, it keeps my hands smooth and moisturized and doesn't seem to leave a greasy residue, though I would like it to have a nice scent.