Smells Terrible

Posted by click-on-this on Nov 10, 2013

This was a freebie that came with a recent order. I would not take another tube if they PAID ME. The smell is very strong and not pleasant, i have since tried to give it away and nobody will take it... i hate waste, but this is going into the trash! If you like the strong smell of nothing but Vitamin E, then this is the cream for you. I am all for natural products, but this is terrible.

STINKS - literally

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2013

This stuff just smells bad, sorry. A strange and very unpleasant "metallic" smell. Would not recommend and won't get again. Will be using the rest of it on my feet so I don't have to smell it.

The nose knows- it stinks!

Posted by Reviewer1370308 on Jan 25, 2014

Although I liked the cream, it is rich & thick & made my hands soft, it smelled so bad I had to wash it off. The scent lingers & doesn't dissipate. Unscented is a lie. It smells awful. I'm an aromatherapist & there is absolutely no reason the manufacturers can't fix this with a natural great smelling blend of therapeutic essential oils, and do so with a variety of them to please everyone's nose. I'm glad it was a free sample because I would have been upset if I had paid for it. If you are sensitive to smells ( I smell everything before I buy it) don't buy this. If your sense of smell is poor or you are not effected by noxious smells, then get it because it is a good cream for dry skin. 1 star for smell, 4 stars for cream. Will not buy again. The nose knows.

Terrible smell

Posted by 4877009494002043674 on Nov 07, 2013

can not use because of the smell

hand cream

Posted by 5350533290180991613 on Aug 26, 2013

soooo bad smelt i don't like

Hate the smell

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Mar 27, 2014

I have to mix it with some perfumed cream to be able to tolerate the smell, which is downright awful. And the cream leaves an unpleasantly oily film on my hands, just like I have put some butter spread on my hands. I use it for short periods of time when I watch a movie and then wash it off. Never again...

Bad cream

Posted by 5151633171261228698 on Dec 04, 2013

Cream I did not like. Smells bad. Not moisturizes and not softens the skin. It is strange that someone liked it.

don't like

Posted by 4639573320899386026 on Nov 25, 2013

I don't like smell

Fragrance isn't good

Posted by 5254440268395366993 on Jun 04, 2016

It says free fragrance but It is not good

Smell smell

Posted by 5406293174172201673 on Jun 06, 2016

I couldnt find out if the cream is doing is job cause I couldn't bare the smell and neither the people around me.