• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

Lovely hand cream!

Posted by Reviewer1777333 on Mar 31, 2012

I really, really like this hand cream. It has a an odd smell, but it fades away quickly. I'm sensitive to smells and experienced no problems with this one. I have tried so many hand creams and have problems finding a good one - this one is a winner! Thank You iherb for excellent service and a great web site!

To die for!

Posted by Reviewer3131320 on Apr 21, 2012

This stuff is like rubbing satin on your skin, it feels heavenly! It soaks in rapidly so there's no slippery hand syndrome afterwards. I brought it to the office and we all agree - it's great! Love that it's unscented so it doesn't complete with your perfume.

Posted by Reviewer1901754 on Apr 24, 2012

This is the best hand cream I have ever purchased to date. Very creamy and silky, without feeling greasy. My hands aren't really dry like they used to be.

den beste

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

beste hånkrem jeg har prøvt. hendene blir mye og kremen fukter godt. + uten parafyme

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 14, 2015

After trying for some times, it helps to relieves on my dry hands.

Very effective to keep hands moist

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Jan 04, 2016

Hands temp to be dry especially in winter. This cream keeps the dryness at bay. Check out my reviews on other beauty/health products (including skin and hair) on my SEEKING-HEALTH page.

Great hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2849237 on Mar 21, 2012

Really good stuff - smooth, rich, soaks in fast, not greasy/oily, hands look much better after using, unscented, natural! Would buy again happily.

Good product

Posted by WhiteRose on Jan 28, 2016

Extremely softening effect. It does not smell good, because there is no added flavoring. I use it twice a day in the winter because it acts.

silky smooth

Posted by 5392488872075690639 on Oct 16, 2015

The lotion really leaves your skin with a silky feeling, and it absorbs very fast, I have very dry skin and I can tell that it's doing me good after just applying it a few times. But if has kind of a weird smell, so if you want a lotion that smells good it's not for you. Other than that, i totally reccomend it !

Lovely softness

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Apr 25, 2012

I use this every night before bedtime, and it nourishes my dry skin very well.