July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Madre Labs, Hand Cream, With Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

4.1 out of 5 based on 2068 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Lovely hand cream!

Posted by Reviewer1777333 on Mar 31, 2012

I really, really like this hand cream. It has a an odd smell, but it fades away quickly. I'm sensitive to smells and experienced no problems with this one. I have tried so many hand creams and have problems finding a good one - this one is a winner! Thank You iherb for excellent service and a great web site!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Skin Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jan 26, 2014

****************** Saved my Life!! I'm serious. In the months before I discovered this amazing product, my hands were so chapped, dry, and sore that they the skin was breaking open and bleeding. I was in so much pain, constantly. Other lotions couldn't even touch the dryness, and they would just sit on top of my skin and eventually wash off without really changing the condition of my skin. A friend recommended this to me because she worked in a veterinarian's office, and the vets swore by this. Then, in the car, I put some on, a pretty generous amount. Oh man. I could feel it just seeping into my skin. It was like my skin was just drinking in the moisture. I could bend my knuckles! Without pain or bleeding! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.

To die for!

Posted by Reviewer3131320 on Apr 21, 2012

This stuff is like rubbing satin on your skin, it feels heavenly! It soaks in rapidly so there's no slippery hand syndrome afterwards. I brought it to the office and we all agree - it's great! Love that it's unscented so it doesn't complete with your perfume.

Posted by Reviewer1901754 on Apr 24, 2012

This is the best hand cream I have ever purchased to date. Very creamy and silky, without feeling greasy. My hands aren't really dry like they used to be.

den beste

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

beste hånkrem jeg har prøvt. hendene blir mye og kremen fukter godt. + uten parafyme