Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Madre Labs, Hand Cream, With Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

4 out of 5 based on 2566 reviews

رائع

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Dec 06, 2013

رائحته غريبه لأنه يتكون من زيت الأركان المغربي لكن ترطيبه جدا رائع خصوصا للبشرة الجافه

so amazing!

Posted by 5648789597680319265 on Nov 24, 2013

not oily at all and completely soaks into skinn extremely moisturizing especially on my skin because i get dermatitis idk why reviews complain about there being a "strong smell", my cream certainly does not smell like anything at all!!

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013

As a man, no added perfume is just part of what I like about this product. The fact is that it really works to keep skin soft and supple.

nothing but soft smooth skin

Posted by WendND on Nov 27, 2013

I have been working with heavy chemicals for cleaning, removing paint, and industrial glues, etc. Gloves tend to break, get water in them, and I end up using my bare hands, and washing them frequently, so they have been as rough as sandpaper lately. As soon as I put this on, smoothed it in, I was so excited about how nice my hands felt I turned on the computer to write my review. I have tried a number of creams, I hate greasiness, or perfumes. I barely noticed a scent and it drinks right into my skin no greasiness, and my hands felt as if there was never anything wrong in the first place. Really was like magic, brand new skin. The Argan oil was the ingredient I looked up after finding that it was the key ingredient in a VERY expensive anti-aging cream, but this, VERY affordable, and I'll be trying this on my face too. I trust Madre labs, just look at the quality ingredient lists, but I've tried their other products too. Love this company. And this has really earned the 5 stars.

Great product!

Posted by Springtime on Mar 09, 2014

This cream adds moisture and skin looks and feels smooth. Highly recommend this product. I will buy again! Thanks for the great service iHerb!