• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

Crema de manos hidratante y sin perfume.

Posted by ladivinacarolina on Jul 05, 2013

Es barata, cuida la piel de las manos y deja las cutículas increiblemente hidratadas. Se absorbe rápido y no tiene olor artificial. Sus ingredientes no son irritantes y eso se nota mucho con el paso de los días. Si la utilizas todos los días notarás la diferencia enseguida. Por ahora la mejor que he probado.

Great hand cream

Posted by 4643771471298853528 on Mar 04, 2015

This cream moisturize skin very well and makes my hands feel silky smooth.

Madre-Labs-Hand-Cream-With-Argan-Nut-Oil-

Posted by 5082488275510493121 on Dec 10, 2014

CREAM IS SMOOTH AND ABSORBED INTO SKIN ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. EXCELLENT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - NO ALLERY WHATSOEVER. VERY GOOD FOR VERY DRY SKIN. MUST TRY !!!!

Only reservation -- lots of ingredients

Posted by 4692018194135137048 on Jun 01, 2016

A few ingredients I have no clue what they are, so that bothers me, and the list of ingredients is very long in general and say "plant derived" often. Well, you can make chemicals from plants, so not sure how "plant derived" is always good. I prefer products with only a few ingredients that I recognize.

Good

Posted by Tonjiz on May 06, 2015

It made my hands silky smooth and is not greasy. The only thing I don't like is the smell. I like scented creams.

good hand cream

Posted by 5162364275383996252 on Apr 11, 2015

I don't like the smell but the cream is stick so I applied when I going to sleep. My hand is smooth when I wake up!

Exceptional

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 28, 2013

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried. Leaves a smooth non greesy feeling on the hands and keeps them hydrated for at least 3 hours.

Really Nice

Posted by 5703939835549995388 on May 20, 2016

Excellent smell and very soft hands after apply ! I'll definitely buy it again

Better than expected

Posted by RedAlex on Mar 27, 2015

Initially I didn't like this, but after a few tries I felt better about it. The first feeling is that the cream doesn't get absorbed. But because it has so many natural oils it takes a while to get properly into skin. The smell is really not that bad. It lingers a while, but it fades away. I didn't feel much improvement in the skin texture, but at least my hands feel smoother than with other chemical hand creams.

Natural, effective cream

Posted by 4758976440298418107 on Sep 05, 2015

I just wanted to write a review of this cream because I read so many reviews saying it smells gross or metallic etc which might put people off. Firstly I've given it four stars because I got it for the trial price of €0.09 and I think it's overall a good cream - I'm going to use the rest of the tube over the next few weeks and decide if it's worth paying over €7 for a small tube though... It's moisturising, silky and non greasy which is great as I have extremely dry, eczema prone skin on my hands, so I apply cream all day and therefore don't like to have constantly greasy hands. I use other natural products and oils but sometimes it's nice to have a small tube of something non-greasy that you can keep in your bag. Also the fact that that it's unscented is good if you have sensitive skin and want to avoid any possible irritants. There are a lot of good, natural oils in the ingredient list, and fruit extracts etc. I personally feel comfortable with the other "chemical" ingredients such as cetearyl alcohol. I think everyone has to do their own research and decide what they're comfortable with - not all "chemical" ingredients are bad (imo) although many are and it's true that I always try to go for the most natural possible. There are no parabens in the cream and the company is against animal testing which is really important to me. As for the smell that some people talk about, well everyone is different but I don't really understand how you could call it disgusting etc. If you're used to, and like, perfumed, standard shop bought products then you're going to be disappointed, but if you've ever bought shea butter or other natural oils you'll know they don't smell anything like the synthetically-frangranced products you get in most shops. These fragrances are mostly toxic and linked to allergic reactions and hormone distruption etc - so I wouldn't be too quick to shoot down a product that doesn't contain these fragrances just because it doesn't smell like what you're so used to smelling. In my opinion, like some other reviewers, the cream smells somewhere between PVA glue and a kind of wheaty smell (like when you open packaged bread!) but it's very faint and not unpleasant (to me at least) and would definitely not stop me buying the cream again. In fact I applaud the company for producing a product that's unscented and doesn't smell like the fake fragrances we're so used to - and they probably risk losing customers in doing so - but I do think we need to reeducate ourselves and forgo the pleasant smell of synthetic fragrances and instead think of our health - and this cream is a step in the right direction.