• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

Madre Labs, Hand Cream, With Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Posted by jacquelinegeronimo on Dec 05, 2016

Love the hand cream...

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 12, 2016

Good price but it's not moist enough for winter.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1876770 on Dec 18, 2016

Have order this like 5 times or something. Its not grizy and keep my hands soft until the next time I wash my hands. Super good for my skin here in cold norway :)

nice

Posted by 5429633597450844006 on Dec 19, 2016

beautiful

nourishing hand cream but is slightly scented

Posted by 4879323061371331019 on Jan 05, 2017

pros: It doesn´t not feel greasy, but absorbes quickly and just leave the skin feeling very soft and relieved. great price too. cons: it is supposed to be unscented, but has a slight smell. it is not unpleasant but it is supposed to be unscented. they should re-advertise it as 'slightly scented.'

Natural, effective cream

Posted by 4758976440298418107 on Sep 05, 2015

I just wanted to write a review of this cream because I read so many reviews saying it smells gross or metallic etc which might put people off. Firstly I've given it four stars because I got it for the trial price of €0.09 and I think it's overall a good cream - I'm going to use the rest of the tube over the next few weeks and decide if it's worth paying over €7 for a small tube though... It's moisturising, silky and non greasy which is great as I have extremely dry, eczema prone skin on my hands, so I apply cream all day and therefore don't like to have constantly greasy hands. I use other natural products and oils but sometimes it's nice to have a small tube of something non-greasy that you can keep in your bag. Also the fact that that it's unscented is good if you have sensitive skin and want to avoid any possible irritants. There are a lot of good, natural oils in the ingredient list, and fruit extracts etc. I personally feel comfortable with the other "chemical" ingredients such as cetearyl alcohol. I think everyone has to do their own research and decide what they're comfortable with - not all "chemical" ingredients are bad (imo) although many are and it's true that I always try to go for the most natural possible. There are no parabens in the cream and the company is against animal testing which is really important to me. As for the smell that some people talk about, well everyone is different but I don't really understand how you could call it disgusting etc. If you're used to, and like, perfumed, standard shop bought products then you're going to be disappointed, but if you've ever bought shea butter or other natural oils you'll know they don't smell anything like the synthetically-frangranced products you get in most shops. These fragrances are mostly toxic and linked to allergic reactions and hormone distruption etc - so I wouldn't be too quick to shoot down a product that doesn't contain these fragrances just because it doesn't smell like what you're so used to smelling. In my opinion, like some other reviewers, the cream smells somewhere between PVA glue and a kind of wheaty smell (like when you open packaged bread!) but it's very faint and not unpleasant (to me at least) and would definitely not stop me buying the cream again. In fact I applaud the company for producing a product that's unscented and doesn't smell like the fake fragrances we're so used to - and they probably risk losing customers in doing so - but I do think we need to reeducate ourselves and forgo the pleasant smell of synthetic fragrances and instead think of our health - and this cream is a step in the right direction.

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015

Good product for me !

Good

Posted by Tonjiz on May 06, 2015

It made my hands silky smooth and is not greasy. The only thing I don't like is the smell. I like scented creams.

good hand cream

Posted by 5162364275383996252 on Apr 11, 2015

I don't like the smell but the cream is stick so I applied when I going to sleep. My hand is smooth when I wake up!

Better than expected

Posted by RedAlex on Mar 27, 2015

Initially I didn't like this, but after a few tries I felt better about it. The first feeling is that the cream doesn't get absorbed. But because it has so many natural oils it takes a while to get properly into skin. The smell is really not that bad. It lingers a while, but it fades away. I didn't feel much improvement in the skin texture, but at least my hands feel smoother than with other chemical hand creams.