very good

Posted by SherifAbdelmoniem88 on Nov 19, 2014

very good product

Good hand cream

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

Great hand moisturiser - smell is a very natural, argan oil smell, unlike heavy artificial scents of some other products...

Only reservation -- lots of ingredients

Posted by 4692018194135137048 on Jun 01, 2016

A few ingredients I have no clue what they are, so that bothers me, and the list of ingredients is very long in general and say "plant derived" often. Well, you can make chemicals from plants, so not sure how "plant derived" is always good. I prefer products with only a few ingredients that I recognize.

Really Nice

Posted by 5703939835549995388 on May 20, 2016

Excellent smell and very soft hands after apply ! I'll definitely buy it again

Good- smells a bit odd

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on May 03, 2016

the smell is not offensive, but it isn't nice. That's fine because it is a more natural cream. It moisturises, but nothing crazy strong. Reminds me of the moisture of dermeez - but natural. I like the ingredient list too so i'm not being fussy. It's very good but could still be better.

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

I think it'd be great for those who don't like scented cosmetics. It's not my favourite hand cream of all time, but it's a good one, it keeps my hands smooth and moisturized and doesn't seem to leave a greasy residue, though I would like it to have a nice scent.

Don´t like the smell too much

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 30, 2013

It´s a nice hand cream, however the smell is not the best..

ok

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Dec 28, 2014

Started using it in the winter and it is ok, sinks into the skin quite rapidly. I took one star because it could have been more emollient. I apply a generous amount every night but I still feel the tip of my fingers a bit dry.

Natural hand cream

Posted by NarnianGirl on Sep 13, 2011

Surprised at the negative reviews: people seem to forget what this was about - a natural cream with no extra emulsifiers or silicones. Of course the texture is not the same as in some mass market products, but the contents are top notch - and the moisturizing & nourishing properties are great. Never mind the smell, it is hardly noticeable.

Great Hand Cream

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

Left my hands very soft and smooth. Didn't like the slightly off oil smell though. Other than that, it is a good natural product.