July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Madre Labs, Hand Cream, With Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

4.1 out of 5 based on 2070 reviews

Moyen ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Cette crème hydrate parfaitement les mains mais j'ai détesté l'odeur.

Nice enough

Posted by livelig on Jan 26, 2013

This is a good hand cream, but it's not my favorite. I really like that it is unscented, but for my skin I found it not moisturizing enough.

Not unscented

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Nov 11, 2013

This cream has a weird acidic smell when you put it on. The smell goes away and it seems to be a good moisturizer though. I just wish it didn't have any scent. Well, I guess unscented means "no scent ADDED" but there is a scent in it.

Rich cream, absorbs well, smells like vinegar

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This product was purchased on sale, so value was very good (2$ a tube). Cream has great texture, it is very moisturising and it absorbs quickly. It is unscented, so it smells like vinegar to me. But smell disappears after a minute. I plan to repurchase when there is another sale - for full price I think its too expensive.

Smells like pickles or salad dressing

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Dec 25, 2013

It was on sale for $2 and I needed something I could carry in my purse so I chose this one instead of other expensive ones... It has all the good ingredients and as natural as it can be without harmful preservatives, but the smells like pickles or salad dressing (something vinegar) after I put it on. Like others say, it is the berry extracts they put (I have no idea why they put Goji berry extract because they are very famous for stinky smell in Chinese medicine) that makes this hand cream smell odd. It is not stinky like other people say, but if it was not on sale I would never buy. I will buy another product that smells like lavender, rose and bergamot. Would not purchase again.