5 star

Posted by 5603611735080485873 on Feb 08, 2016

5 star

madre labs hand cream

Posted by 4733592339236339174 on Feb 08, 2016

This is very nice handcream and i like that it has very little to no scent

hand cream

Posted by 5155339939604792835 on Feb 07, 2016

excellent hand cream, hydrating enough without leaving skin greasy. buy agian. Thanks iherb

Muy hidratante

Posted by Elemire on Feb 07, 2016

Por el precio en trials es ideal para probar, aunque yo la volvería a comprar, hidrata muchísimo y suaviza, es cierto que no tiene tacto seco con lo que quizás no sea lo más ideal para llevar prisas, pero es muy recomendable cuando las manos están realmente secas, aplicar antes de dormir o tenemos tiempo para insistir unos minutos masajeando. Tiene un olor ligero que particularmente no encuentro desagradable, simplemente neutral, pero entiendo que haya personas a las que no les guste ( hay que tener en cuenta que no tiene perfume, lo cual en el aspecto de beneficiar a la piel y evitar irritaciones a mí me gusta)

labai malonus kvapas, efektyvus

Posted by Saulute on Feb 06, 2016

švelnus, neerzinantis migdolų ir karamelės kvapas, tikrai efektyvus išsausėjusiai rankų odai (ypač šildymo sezono metu) Padeda užgydyti suskeldėjusius pirštų galiukus.

Works well, smells bad!

Posted by 5071455291845364548 on Feb 06, 2016

5 stars for efficiency, 0 stars for smell. Smells unpleasent, but works so well that I´m forced to like this. With a better smell, this would be perfect.

excellent

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Feb 05, 2016

The product is very good

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer3247775 on Feb 04, 2016

I like this cream. It absorbs quickly and the smell does not seem strong for me at all. It is just what it says - unscented, with many natural oils that apparently are not totally smell free. I even tried it as a face cream... feels good! I would buy again.

too oily at the end

Posted by 4717794736581055402 on Feb 02, 2016

my favourite is loccitane and bodyshop. I used lots of cheap brands too. my hands are quite dry and I use hand cream several times a day especially after hand wash. The first touch of this hand cream is fine. the texture is ordinary and no significant smell. But after about an hour, I can see oily surfaces where I touch, keyboards, mouse, desk, my phone, etc. It works fine to moisturise, not the best though. But it left me oily feeling consistently after applying. I don't recommend this product

The best hand cream I ever had!

Posted by 4839939606461178147 on Jan 31, 2016

It really moisturizes my hands. I don't understand how it smells bad for others, it's neutral smell. :)