• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

So so, and high customs

Posted by 4657187085964704088 on Feb 12, 2015

Smell bed, and not good at all, quality as its price, very low. If you are not in USA, please be careful high customs will be charged, don't waste your money. I don't think I will buy anything from iherb.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Ok hand cream, but not my favourite.

Nice hand cream, but smells weird

Posted by 5047989351799299860 on Sep 29, 2016

The cream is nice, it has thick structure, not too greasy, there is no need to apply a lot, thus a small tube will last long. One problem: it has weird acidic smell, which lasts for a while. So if you wish your hands smell with roses, pick something else...

It's Ok

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Jun 14, 2016

It's OK - not bad but not wonderful also. I like the fact it's small enough to carry it with me in purse, but the smell is not the best. It does it's job so with trial price it's worth the money and i could recommend.

did not like the smell

Posted by GiedreBP on Apr 11, 2015

did not like the smell :(

Rich cream, absorbs well, smells like vinegar

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013

This product was purchased on sale, so value was very good (2$ a tube). Cream has great texture, it is very moisturising and it absorbs quickly. It is unscented, so it smells like vinegar to me. But smell disappears after a minute. I plan to repurchase when there is another sale - for full price I think its too expensive.

pasable

Posted by manzanita on Oct 27, 2013

Huele a aceitunas envasadas y eso que pone sin olor, no me gusta pero hidratar hidrata bastante

Nice enough

Posted by livelig on Jan 26, 2013

This is a good hand cream, but it's not my favorite. I really like that it is unscented, but for my skin I found it not moisturizing enough.

not the best

Posted by Nyusha on Dec 10, 2014

It has not very nice smell, it get absorbed quickly, but not perfect for cold weather and for my very dry skin. May be I'll buy it in summer.

Sticky!

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

This product feels very sticky when applied, and my hands remain tacky for a good few minutes after application. Satisfactory in terms of moisturizing.