• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

Rich balm for chapped and sensitive hands

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

So many hand creams are heavily scented. I was thrilled to find this. Lots of great moisturizing ingredients, rich texture but not overly greasy, no scent. My hands can get raw and irritated if I don't take care of them in winter, and many products sting. This doesn't. A thick layer followed by cotton gloves overnight does wonders.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Skin Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016

Saved my Life!! I'm serious. In the months before I discovered this amazing product, my hands were so chapped, dry, and sore that they the skin was breaking open and bleeding. I was in so much pain, constantly. Other lotions couldn't even touch the dryness, and they would just sit on top of my skin and eventually wash off without really changing the condition of my skin. A friend recommended this to me because she worked in a veterinarian's office, and the vets swore by this. Then, in the car, I put some on, a pretty generous amount. Oh man. I could feel it just seeping into my skin. It was like my skin was just drinking in the moisture. I could bend my knuckles! Without pain or bleeding!

Super soft!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 29, 2015

This was given as a freebie and we really lucked out! This cream is nice and thick without being too thick. It blends into skin nicely and doesn't feeling oily afterward. It's more like a matte finish. I am very sensitive to scents, so this is something I can use without issue. I just love it and will purchase a tube once this is finished. Check out my page for over 100 real reviews on products I've purchased here at Iherb! Much more info on my bio page.

Silk for your hands!

Posted by 5266749225772095934 on Aug 12, 2013

I absolutely love this cream! It has no oily feel to it. I cannot stand oily, greasy creams and lotions! When I feel them like that, I immediately have to wipe it all off and then what's the point of even using them?! I was afraid this was going to be the same way, but it is WONDERFUL! It goes on good, very silky feeling. And I have very dry hands but this has worked wonders with my hand. Definitely getting this again!

Super smooth hands!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015

This came just at the right time to condition my chafed hands in winter. It's size is perfect for throwing in my bag when running out the door. Argan oil is known for its healng and moisturizing properties. A great item for dry hands!

Nice and moisturising

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

This is a really nice hand creme that has a whipped feel about it. It doesn't smell like anything and fits perfectly in my hand bag.

Hand Cream

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014

Lovely, moisturizing hand cream.

The only problem is the smell

Posted by 5009149422103268137 on Jun 05, 2016

The cream has argan and jojoba oils, it absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy, but it smells really awkward.

What's all the hoo ha?!

Posted by 4865897191415043925 on Jun 02, 2016

People are complaining about the smell, really it's not that bad. If you don't want to continue to smell it then rub it into your feet just before you get into bed and then place socks over it. Perfect!

Quite good ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... but for the price you can find bigger hand cream tubes. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.