Simply perfect!! Lovely & NICE one :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 30, 2016

Moisture not much oily. No any bad smell at all. Great product. Thanks iHerb! 脂潤不油膩,吸收快,味道就是果仁油味了,是很好的手霜!

Great hand cream

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

I love argan oil. When I saw this hand cream I was intrigued. Normally I am not a fan of hand cream because it takes ages for the cream to be absorbed by your skin and often leaves you with fat feeling hands. Well, not this one! This hand cream goes right into your skin, but does leave a soft feel to it. It is unscented (huge plus!). No additives. Organic. And if you love shea butter and argan oil; this product is for you.

Hand Cream

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014

Lovely, moisturizing hand cream.

Quite good ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... but for the price you can find bigger hand cream tubes. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

What's all the hoo ha?!

Posted by 4865897191415043925 on Jun 02, 2016

People are complaining about the smell, really it's not that bad. If you don't want to continue to smell it then rub it into your feet just before you get into bed and then place socks over it. Perfect!

The only problem is the smell

Posted by 5009149422103268137 on Jun 05, 2016

The cream has argan and jojoba oils, it absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy, but it smells really awkward.

Does not cost the money

Posted by 5610771229823369616 on May 30, 2012

It is too fat and sticky, i feel it on my hands.

OK

Posted by 4999517248123290727 on Nov 04, 2013

It was ok, I guess. Not one of my favorites, because it takes time for the skin to absorb it and I didn't like the smell of it.

don't like

Posted by 4639573320899386026 on Nov 25, 2013

I don't like smell

Bad cream

Posted by 5151633171261228698 on Dec 04, 2013

Cream I did not like. Smells bad. Not moisturizes and not softens the skin. It is strange that someone liked it.