♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Skin Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016

Saved my Life!! I'm serious. In the months before I discovered this amazing product, my hands were so chapped, dry, and sore that they the skin was breaking open and bleeding. I was in so much pain, constantly. Other lotions couldn't even touch the dryness, and they would just sit on top of my skin and eventually wash off without really changing the condition of my skin. A friend recommended this to me because she worked in a veterinarian's office, and the vets swore by this. Then, in the car, I put some on, a pretty generous amount. Oh man. I could feel it just seeping into my skin. It was like my skin was just drinking in the moisture. I could bend my knuckles! Without pain or bleeding!

Super smooth hands!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015

This came just at the right time to condition my chafed hands in winter. It's size is perfect for throwing in my bag when running out the door. Argan oil is known for its healng and moisturizing properties. A great item for dry hands!

Simply perfect!! Lovely & NICE one :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 30, 2016

Moisture not much oily. No any bad smell at all. Great product. Thanks iHerb! 脂潤不油膩,吸收快,味道就是果仁油味了,是很好的手霜!

Great hand cream

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014

I love argan oil. When I saw this hand cream I was intrigued. Normally I am not a fan of hand cream because it takes ages for the cream to be absorbed by your skin and often leaves you with fat feeling hands. Well, not this one! This hand cream goes right into your skin, but does leave a soft feel to it. It is unscented (huge plus!). No additives. Organic. And if you love shea butter and argan oil; this product is for you.

nice smell, good for skin

Posted by PLiagia on Sep 17, 2016

will buy more again

Hand Cream

Posted by Didokitty on Jan 18, 2014

Lovely, moisturizing hand cream.

Quite good ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... but for the price you can find bigger hand cream tubes. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

What's all the hoo ha?!

Posted by 4865897191415043925 on Jun 02, 2016

People are complaining about the smell, really it's not that bad. If you don't want to continue to smell it then rub it into your feet just before you get into bed and then place socks over it. Perfect!

The only problem is the smell

Posted by 5009149422103268137 on Jun 05, 2016

The cream has argan and jojoba oils, it absorbs quickly, doesn't feel greasy, but it smells really awkward.

Does not cost the money

Posted by 5610771229823369616 on May 30, 2012

It is too fat and sticky, i feel it on my hands.