Madre Labs, Hand Cream, With Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

okay as a normal hand lotion - not heavy duty enough for me though.

Posted by 4995603593656547113 on Nov 04, 2012

okay. not bad - though not as super moisutrising as I hoped for. then again, I have pretty dry hands.

The nose knows- it stinks!

Posted by Reviewer1370308 From Illinois on Jan 25, 2014

Although I liked the cream, it is rich & thick & made my hands soft, it smelled so bad I had to wash it off. The scent lingers & doesn't dissipate. Unscented is a lie. It smells awful. I'm an aromatherapist & there is absolutely no reason the manufacturers can't fix this with a natural great smelling blend of therapeutic essential oils, and do so with a variety of them to please everyone's nose. I'm glad it was a free sample because I would have been upset if I had paid for it. If you are sensitive to smells ( I smell everything before I buy it) don't buy this. If your sense of smell is poor or you are not effected by noxious smells, then get it because it is a good cream for dry skin. 1 star for smell, 4 stars for cream. Will not buy again. The nose knows.

den beste

Posted by 5106584104797104015 From Norway on Dec 12, 2012

beste hånkrem jeg har prøvt. hendene blir mye og kremen fukter godt. + uten parafyme

Lovely softness

Posted by Reviewer1516756 From Norway on Apr 25, 2012

I use this every night before bedtime, and it nourishes my dry skin very well.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Skin Oil EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR From Finland on Jan 26, 2014

****************** Saved my Life!! I'm serious. In the months before I discovered this amazing product, my hands were so chapped, dry, and sore that they the skin was breaking open and bleeding. I was in so much pain, constantly. Other lotions couldn't even touch the dryness, and they would just sit on top of my skin and eventually wash off without really changing the condition of my skin. A friend recommended this to me because she worked in a veterinarian's office, and the vets swore by this. Then, in the car, I put some on, a pretty generous amount. Oh man. I could feel it just seeping into my skin. It was like my skin was just drinking in the moisture. I could bend my knuckles! Without pain or bleeding! . . . Click on my username for more reviews! . . . If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'YES' button.