• NEW & IMPROVED.....Now with Marula Oil and Coconut Extract!

• Reviews | English

so amazing!

Posted by 5648789597680319265 on Nov 24, 2013

not oily at all and completely soaks into skinn extremely moisturizing especially on my skin because i get dermatitis idk why reviews complain about there being a "strong smell", my cream certainly does not smell like anything at all!!

My husband actually stole mine!

Posted by 5406062731407080413 on Dec 26, 2014

Great unscented product! Wonderfully moisturizing and great for a man or woman!

كريم الارغان

Posted by RomyKSA on Oct 07, 2016

جمممميل الكريم وحجمه حلو للشنطه وسعره بلاش وهذي ثالث مره اشتريه i love organ oil and this cream is so good for hand, this is my third time buying it, good price and size to put it in the bag!

Madre Labs, Hand Cream with Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 23, 2013

Hand cream, but to my mind can be used for face!!! Look at the ingredients, they are just fantastic. Even face creams sometimes have much more worse ingredients and as we know - ingredients judge the quality!

Great product!

Posted by Springtime on Mar 09, 2014

This cream adds moisture and skin looks and feels smooth. Highly recommend this product. I will buy again! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Great!

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 23, 2013

I really like this hand cream. It is unscented and haven't any other odd smell. It goes quite easily into the skin, and makes them soft.

FREE

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013

Awesome free gift (=

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013

As a man, no added perfume is just part of what I like about this product. The fact is that it really works to keep skin soft and supple.

Purse Must Have!

Posted by 5499148618314829700 on Apr 12, 2015

I love it. It softens my hands, no harmful ingredients, not oily and takes years off my hands. I have a few of this item as I put it in each of the bags I use often to make sure I always have it with me wherever I go. It does have a little bit of nutty scent which doesn't bother me at all. The important thing is it moisturizes and protects my hands.

Great hand cream. Hubbies loves it.

Posted by Allymac on Dec 27, 2014

Have been using this for a while. Lovely and rich, but not greasy. Hubbie loves it.