Rich balm for chapped and sensitive hands

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

So many hand creams are heavily scented. I was thrilled to find this. Lots of great moisturizing ingredients, rich texture but not overly greasy, no scent. My hands can get raw and irritated if I don't take care of them in winter, and many products sting. This doesn't. A thick layer followed by cotton gloves overnight does wonders.

good

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 10, 2013

smell is not great, but good effect

Madre Labs, Hand Cream with Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 23, 2013

Hand cream, but to my mind can be used for face!!! Look at the ingredients, they are just fantastic. Even face creams sometimes have much more worse ingredients and as we know - ingredients judge the quality!

FREE

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013

Awesome free gift (=

Silky smooth hands

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Oct 29, 2013

Only need a pearl sized drop on your hands, rub it in, takes a about a minute for it to absorb, then wow!! Hands are totally transformed into silky smooth luxurious hands. Non greasy and totally unscented. Highly recommened to all. Awesome price too.

so amazing!

Posted by 5648789597680319265 on Nov 24, 2013

not oily at all and completely soaks into skinn extremely moisturizing especially on my skin because i get dermatitis idk why reviews complain about there being a "strong smell", my cream certainly does not smell like anything at all!!

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013

As a man, no added perfume is just part of what I like about this product. The fact is that it really works to keep skin soft and supple.

nothing but soft smooth skin

Posted by WendND on Nov 27, 2013

I have been working with heavy chemicals for cleaning, removing paint, and industrial glues, etc. Gloves tend to break, get water in them, and I end up using my bare hands, and washing them frequently, so they have been as rough as sandpaper lately. As soon as I put this on, smoothed it in, I was so excited about how nice my hands felt I turned on the computer to write my review. I have tried a number of creams, I hate greasiness, or perfumes. I barely noticed a scent and it drinks right into my skin no greasiness, and my hands felt as if there was never anything wrong in the first place. Really was like magic, brand new skin. The Argan oil was the ingredient I looked up after finding that it was the key ingredient in a VERY expensive anti-aging cream, but this, VERY affordable, and I'll be trying this on my face too. I trust Madre labs, just look at the quality ingredient lists, but I've tried their other products too. Love this company. And this has really earned the 5 stars.

Great product!

Posted by Springtime on Mar 09, 2014

This cream adds moisture and skin looks and feels smooth. Highly recommend this product. I will buy again! Thanks for the great service iHerb!

WONDERFUL! Don't mind the scent bashers!

Posted by 5394820630245817639 on Jun 04, 2016

I've ordered this on a whim without expecting a lot, but the cream turned out to be INCREDIBLY moisturizing. Due to the technical nature of my job, my hands end up very dry, sometimes chapped, and this cream has been a lifesaver recently. It has a light texture, it applies evenly, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky at all... I've almost expected I'd need to reapply in a few hours. Surprisingly, no - the moisturizing effect lasts the whole day in my case, and my hands haven't been this soft in a long time. I've read a few reviews here that mention a horrible smell - due to the cream being unscented, it does smell a bit... chemical in a plain sterile way, I guess. But in my experience, the smell fades away VERY quickly; I don't understand the reviews that mention the scent residing for hours. Bottom line, an excellent product!