Like it!

Posted by 5635475125185967780 on Jul 23, 2013

Leaves a very nice feeling on the hands, quickly repairs dry hands

Crema de manos hidratante y sin perfume.

Posted by ladivinacarolina on Jul 05, 2013

Es barata, cuida la piel de las manos y deja las cutículas increiblemente hidratadas. Se absorbe rápido y no tiene olor artificial. Sus ingredientes no son irritantes y eso se nota mucho con el paso de los días. Si la utilizas todos los días notarás la diferencia enseguida. Por ahora la mejor que he probado.

good

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 10, 2013

smell is not great, but good effect

Madre Labs, Hand Cream with Argan Nut Oil, Unscented, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 23, 2013

Hand cream, but to my mind can be used for face!!! Look at the ingredients, they are just fantastic. Even face creams sometimes have much more worse ingredients and as we know - ingredients judge the quality!

FREE

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013

Awesome free gift (=

Silky smooth hands

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Oct 29, 2013

Only need a pearl sized drop on your hands, rub it in, takes a about a minute for it to absorb, then wow!! Hands are totally transformed into silky smooth luxurious hands. Non greasy and totally unscented. Highly recommened to all. Awesome price too.

so amazing!

Posted by 5648789597680319265 on Nov 24, 2013

not oily at all and completely soaks into skinn extremely moisturizing especially on my skin because i get dermatitis idk why reviews complain about there being a "strong smell", my cream certainly does not smell like anything at all!!

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 10, 2013

As a man, no added perfume is just part of what I like about this product. The fact is that it really works to keep skin soft and supple.

nothing but soft smooth skin

Posted by WendND on Nov 27, 2013

I have been working with heavy chemicals for cleaning, removing paint, and industrial glues, etc. Gloves tend to break, get water in them, and I end up using my bare hands, and washing them frequently, so they have been as rough as sandpaper lately. As soon as I put this on, smoothed it in, I was so excited about how nice my hands felt I turned on the computer to write my review. I have tried a number of creams, I hate greasiness, or perfumes. I barely noticed a scent and it drinks right into my skin no greasiness, and my hands felt as if there was never anything wrong in the first place. Really was like magic, brand new skin. The Argan oil was the ingredient I looked up after finding that it was the key ingredient in a VERY expensive anti-aging cream, but this, VERY affordable, and I'll be trying this on my face too. I trust Madre labs, just look at the quality ingredient lists, but I've tried their other products too. Love this company. And this has really earned the 5 stars.

Great product!

Posted by Springtime on Mar 09, 2014

This cream adds moisture and skin looks and feels smooth. Highly recommend this product. I will buy again! Thanks for the great service iHerb!