super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

na, nera kalbos apie tai, kad tai nuostabus kremas!!!

It's good. Get as a free item.

Posted by 5353930425136708353 on Aug 28, 2015

It's good. Get as a free item. worth to try it. Thank you

As good as promised

Posted by 5225674167424655968 on Aug 28, 2015

I initially purchased this hand cream because of the price, but find I like it enough to re-order. It leaves my hands soft and smooth, not greasy. The argan oil aroma is detectable when first applied but I didn't find it offensive and it quickly dissipates. Thanks for the introduction to this product.

Great hand cream

Posted by 4643771471298853528 on Mar 04, 2015

This cream moisturize skin very well and makes my hands feel silky smooth.

the perfect hand cream

Posted by 5680458396323476045 on Mar 05, 2015

the perfect hand cream

believe it or not

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

this magical cream smooth my skin and removes some wrinkles was showing in my body with signs for up to 15 yeas . it's amazing , first time in my life to find a product like this . this argan oil is incredible, its magic . i will buy a dozen of it for all my family and children

Purse Must Have!

Posted by 5499148618314829700 on Apr 12, 2015

I love it. It softens my hands, no harmful ingredients, not oily and takes years off my hands. I have a few of this item as I put it in each of the bags I use often to make sure I always have it with me wherever I go. It does have a little bit of nutty scent which doesn't bother me at all. The important thing is it moisturizes and protects my hands.

The skin doesn't peel anymore

Posted by 5707446067672474333 on Aug 15, 2016

I worked 8 hrs in air-conditioned office and my hands suffered dryness. The skin often peeled and looks unsightly. This hand cream has helped my skin to recover and no longer peeled. The texture is slightly oily thou. The price is affordable, I will purchase it again in future.

Better than expected

Posted by RedAlex on Mar 27, 2015

Initially I didn't like this, but after a few tries I felt better about it. The first feeling is that the cream doesn't get absorbed. But because it has so many natural oils it takes a while to get properly into skin. The smell is really not that bad. It lingers a while, but it fades away. I didn't feel much improvement in the skin texture, but at least my hands feel smoother than with other chemical hand creams.

Good cream without any smell.

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 15, 2015

Pleasant, moderately thick hand cream. It havn't any odor. Moisturizes well, but not perfectly. For winter fit well, but for summer or very hot climate, in my opinion, required something lighter. And i'm still looking for the best hand cream.