Great hand cream

Posted by 4643771471298853528 on Mar 04, 2015

This cream moisturize skin very well and makes my hands feel silky smooth.

the perfect hand cream

Posted by 5680458396323476045 on Mar 05, 2015

the perfect hand cream

believe it or not

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

this magical cream smooth my skin and removes some wrinkles was showing in my body with signs for up to 15 yeas . it's amazing , first time in my life to find a product like this . this argan oil is incredible, its magic . i will buy a dozen of it for all my family and children

Purse Must Have!

Posted by 5499148618314829700 on Apr 12, 2015

I love it. It softens my hands, no harmful ingredients, not oily and takes years off my hands. I have a few of this item as I put it in each of the bags I use often to make sure I always have it with me wherever I go. It does have a little bit of nutty scent which doesn't bother me at all. The important thing is it moisturizes and protects my hands.

كريم الارغان

Posted by RomyKSA on Jul 16, 2016

جمممميل الكريم وحجمه حلو للشنطه وسعره بلاش وهذي ثالث مره اشتريه i love organ oil and this cream is so good for hand, this is my third time buying it, also the price is unbelievable so sheep!.. اذا عجبكم تقييمي اضغطو على نعم/يس .. If you like my review don't forget to choose Yes..

Better than expected

Posted by RedAlex on Mar 27, 2015

Initially I didn't like this, but after a few tries I felt better about it. The first feeling is that the cream doesn't get absorbed. But because it has so many natural oils it takes a while to get properly into skin. The smell is really not that bad. It lingers a while, but it fades away. I didn't feel much improvement in the skin texture, but at least my hands feel smoother than with other chemical hand creams.

Good cream without any smell.

Posted by YuliaBlum on Mar 15, 2015

Pleasant, moderately thick hand cream. It havn't any odor. Moisturizes well, but not perfectly. For winter fit well, but for summer or very hot climate, in my opinion, required something lighter. And i'm still looking for the best hand cream.

Nice moisturizer.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

I would reorder and recommend to others, i find it that my very dry hands (with tendency for rashes) feel moisturized and calm with this. A bit boring fragrance, but i prefer a subtle/no smell to the product due to my rashes.

Natural, effective cream

Posted by 4758976440298418107 on Sep 05, 2015

I just wanted to write a review of this cream because I read so many reviews saying it smells gross or metallic etc which might put people off. Firstly I've given it four stars because I got it for the trial price of €0.09 and I think it's overall a good cream - I'm going to use the rest of the tube over the next few weeks and decide if it's worth paying over €7 for a small tube though... It's moisturising, silky and non greasy which is great as I have extremely dry, eczema prone skin on my hands, so I apply cream all day and therefore don't like to have constantly greasy hands. I use other natural products and oils but sometimes it's nice to have a small tube of something non-greasy that you can keep in your bag. Also the fact that that it's unscented is good if you have sensitive skin and want to avoid any possible irritants. There are a lot of good, natural oils in the ingredient list, and fruit extracts etc. I personally feel comfortable with the other "chemical" ingredients such as cetearyl alcohol. I think everyone has to do their own research and decide what they're comfortable with - not all "chemical" ingredients are bad (imo) although many are and it's true that I always try to go for the most natural possible. There are no parabens in the cream and the company is against animal testing which is really important to me. As for the smell that some people talk about, well everyone is different but I don't really understand how you could call it disgusting etc. If you're used to, and like, perfumed, standard shop bought products then you're going to be disappointed, but if you've ever bought shea butter or other natural oils you'll know they don't smell anything like the synthetically-frangranced products you get in most shops. These fragrances are mostly toxic and linked to allergic reactions and hormone distruption etc - so I wouldn't be too quick to shoot down a product that doesn't contain these fragrances just because it doesn't smell like what you're so used to smelling. In my opinion, like some other reviewers, the cream smells somewhere between PVA glue and a kind of wheaty smell (like when you open packaged bread!) but it's very faint and not unpleasant (to me at least) and would definitely not stop me buying the cream again. In fact I applaud the company for producing a product that's unscented and doesn't smell like the fake fragrances we're so used to - and they probably risk losing customers in doing so - but I do think we need to reeducate ourselves and forgo the pleasant smell of synthetic fragrances and instead think of our health - and this cream is a step in the right direction.

good hand cream

Posted by 5162364275383996252 on Apr 11, 2015

I don't like the smell but the cream is stick so I applied when I going to sleep. My hand is smooth when I wake up!