Nice moisturizer.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

I would reorder and recommend to others, i find it that my very dry hands (with tendency for rashes) feel moisturized and calm with this. A bit boring fragrance, but i prefer a subtle/no smell to the product due to my rashes.

Natural, effective cream

Posted by 4758976440298418107 on Sep 05, 2015

I just wanted to write a review of this cream because I read so many reviews saying it smells gross or metallic etc which might put people off. Firstly I've given it four stars because I got it for the trial price of €0.09 and I think it's overall a good cream - I'm going to use the rest of the tube over the next few weeks and decide if it's worth paying over €7 for a small tube though... It's moisturising, silky and non greasy which is great as I have extremely dry, eczema prone skin on my hands, so I apply cream all day and therefore don't like to have constantly greasy hands. I use other natural products and oils but sometimes it's nice to have a small tube of something non-greasy that you can keep in your bag. Also the fact that that it's unscented is good if you have sensitive skin and want to avoid any possible irritants. There are a lot of good, natural oils in the ingredient list, and fruit extracts etc. I personally feel comfortable with the other "chemical" ingredients such as cetearyl alcohol. I think everyone has to do their own research and decide what they're comfortable with - not all "chemical" ingredients are bad (imo) although many are and it's true that I always try to go for the most natural possible. There are no parabens in the cream and the company is against animal testing which is really important to me. As for the smell that some people talk about, well everyone is different but I don't really understand how you could call it disgusting etc. If you're used to, and like, perfumed, standard shop bought products then you're going to be disappointed, but if you've ever bought shea butter or other natural oils you'll know they don't smell anything like the synthetically-frangranced products you get in most shops. These fragrances are mostly toxic and linked to allergic reactions and hormone distruption etc - so I wouldn't be too quick to shoot down a product that doesn't contain these fragrances just because it doesn't smell like what you're so used to smelling. In my opinion, like some other reviewers, the cream smells somewhere between PVA glue and a kind of wheaty smell (like when you open packaged bread!) but it's very faint and not unpleasant (to me at least) and would definitely not stop me buying the cream again. In fact I applaud the company for producing a product that's unscented and doesn't smell like the fake fragrances we're so used to - and they probably risk losing customers in doing so - but I do think we need to reeducate ourselves and forgo the pleasant smell of synthetic fragrances and instead think of our health - and this cream is a step in the right direction.

nice

Posted by TMarchev on Apr 21, 2015

Good product for me !

Good

Posted by Tonjiz on May 06, 2015

It made my hands silky smooth and is not greasy. The only thing I don't like is the smell. I like scented creams.

very good

Posted by SherifAbdelmoniem88 on Nov 19, 2014

very good product

Good hand cream

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

Great hand moisturiser - smell is a very natural, argan oil smell, unlike heavy artificial scents of some other products...

Good- smells a bit odd

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on May 03, 2016

the smell is not offensive, but it isn't nice. That's fine because it is a more natural cream. It moisturises, but nothing crazy strong. Reminds me of the moisture of dermeez - but natural. I like the ingredient list too so i'm not being fussy. It's very good but could still be better.

Really Nice

Posted by 5703939835549995388 on May 20, 2016

Excellent smell and very soft hands after apply ! I'll definitely buy it again

Posted by illuminated on Jan 22, 2014

I think it'd be great for those who don't like scented cosmetics. It's not my favourite hand cream of all time, but it's a good one, it keeps my hands smooth and moisturized and doesn't seem to leave a greasy residue, though I would like it to have a nice scent.

Don´t like the smell too much

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 30, 2013

It´s a nice hand cream, however the smell is not the best..