thanks

Posted by Reviewer2236319 on Mar 26, 2011

thanks

Love all the Madre Labs products I've tried

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

I only tried the Immune punch in a few samples but love it in my smoothie. I have tried other samples of Madre Labs and also use the Madre Labs C regularly in my smoothies. I just wish they sold a larger cost effective size but love it!

its a good product.

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

Flavor is a little weird, but all in all its a good product.

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1115002 on Mar 14, 2011

As usual iHerb has great shipping! This product is difficult to dissolve and taste's bad.

Wish this freebie was back =)

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 30, 2012

It was a very good freebie and usually I found it in my package as a surprise for maybe several months in a row as IHerb decided to spoil the customers with additional surprise freebies. I think one day I will choose this product in full packaging!

Great tasting

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

Mushrooms are the best to prevent colds & flus or shorten their duration. This tastes great when mixed in orange juice!

It works for us!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 02, 2012

Used this Punch all through the winter - no one in the family had a cold or a flue. By the way, caught a cold in the spring, half a month after stopped taking the Punch daily. // После пробника пользовались этим пуншем всей семьей целую зиму - никто не схватил простуду ни разу. Кстати, после окончания курса, буквально через 2 недели, таки простудились, видимо, надо было продолжать :)

Well done!

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 26, 2011

This is a very good tool for reducing the temperature during the cold!

Boost you immunity

Posted by Reviewer1578233 on Jan 28, 2011

I tried this product as a sample , then bought a whole box. It tastes great, and what I like the most is you get whole food concentrate at once. Quality is great.

Taste is not the gratest

Posted by Reviewer1153311 on Jan 28, 2010

Tried this as a drink with hot water and it tastes just bad... I thought it would taste like berries but the taste was i guess mushroomy. Haven't tried adding to juice or a smoothie, it might cover the taste.