Simply the best

Posted by 4670032519406600045 on Mar 25, 2016

Great product, a bit pricy but worth it! Please do NOT discontinue it!!!! It keep me well all winter. Great stuff

Too expensive.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 13, 2015

Yes, it's a quality product and actually tastes fine, but it's also way too expensive. Won't be buying it again unless the price gets lower. Also notice, it's only 180 grams (6.35 oz), so it won't really last a week. Another small caution - it's quite dusty, so open the jar carefully and try not to mix it much, you don't want to breathe it in.

Great for sinuses

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on Mar 31, 2015

I read the second most helpful review that a woman took a scoop before bed and woke up without sinus issues. I was very hopeful and took a scoop before my 9pm bedtime three hours ago. My sinuses did clear up and I still have loads of energy at midnight and so thought I'd write a review. I think I'll need a second scoop sometime tomorrow to keep me awake through the day.

2 months later taking everyday, I've got the worst cold

Posted by 4689726122621732576 on Mar 09, 2015

As I'm writing this, I've got the common cold. So much so I'm bed bound. I feel let down because usually I never get the cold. So as for the products claim I just cannot agree. I should be extra protected.

Good

Posted by supergranny on Feb 13, 2015

I haven't started this yet...but I bought it because I was very happy with the formula & ingredients. Also, I am VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality supplements. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

면연력 강화에 정말 좋데요.

Posted by 5381676039915905252 on Jan 18, 2015

언니 부탁으로 자주 구매하는데 맛이 좀..버섯맛이 나서 약간 거북스럽지만 우유에 타거나 물에 타서 훅 마시면 괜찮아요. 이거 계속 먹으면 상처 난 곳도 빨리 아물고 감기도 잘 안 걸린데요. 그래서 저희언니는 이거 강추래요~ 전 맛이....아직도 익숙치 않아요...

Mixes well

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Jan 05, 2015

This doesn't keep the flu away but it lessons the impact.

health

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Oct 28, 2014

I think this product contains very good natural vitamins, minerals, flavonoids etc. which are necessary for health. I've been taking Immune Punch a few weeks, and I have lots of energy, and there is no sign of getting cold. Where I live it's now that time of year taht you get sick easily. It's cold and dark and it rains often.

Don't know

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Oct 13, 2014

It was bothersome to consume becuase it was powder. I did not finish the container & am not qualified to rate the product. won't buy it again.

Es caro pero merece la pena

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 22, 2014

Me encanta lo uso a diario en mis smothies y en el té frío. ------------- Si te ha ayudado mi opinion marca Sí abajo, y para más opiniones pincha en mi nick.