Great product

Posted by Reviewer2170023 on Nov 05, 2009

This is a great product, I feel healthier than I ever have. Easy to use.

Excellent ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2575855 on Sep 06, 2009

Everyone else is sick except me since I've been taking this, so I'm probably not going out on a limb here by saying that it could be attributed to drinking this every morning combined with the Midori Super greens. The combination of the two seems to be an ideal immune builder and I feel like I'm covering my bases if I forget to take my other vitamins. Have already recommended this to others and they really like it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2921724 on Sep 25, 2009

I mix this product with hot water in order for it to fully dissolve. So-far-so-good. My family and I are trying to stay well for the coming winter. Already, we have been in situations where people around us have had bad colds. Usually our systems would invite the germs right in, but since taking this stuff we have managed to stay well. Hopefully this will be the first winter we get through without getting sick. Right now, I have very happy with the results. I will keep purchasing the product.

A MUST for the Cold & Flu season

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Oct 08, 2009

Tastes fine... just a quick shot and you're good to go. This is a true "punch" to the immune system. Am even seeing results with my "adult" acne.

Mixes well in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2825407 on Nov 17, 2009

I have been using this in my morning smoothie, it has a fruity taste and is a great addition to my diet.

Great Flavor, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3136604 on Oct 26, 2009

I really liked this product. It mixed easily and the flavor was nice. I will probably switch to this when my immune support in a tube is all gone. Thanks for the free sample to try!!

Graet addition

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Oct 29, 2009

I mixed this with my banana, papaya, and peach smoothie and it was well worth it. Normally I feel run down this time of year as I am sure to catch cold by now. I think this supported my system well.

I liked the taste of this

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Sep 28, 2009

I like the taste of medicinal mushrooms - they have a real earthy taste and this blend with camu was very nice!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jan 08, 2010

This is a great product. It mixes well with juice or water. I love that it is unsweetened - I add xylitol if using with water and with juice, it doesn't need any more sweetener. I like the fact that it has astragulus in it which modulates the immune system, and these mushrooms are powerful "medicine".

Very Effective Immune Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3278618 on Jan 13, 2010

I have been taking Immune Punch in my morning 'coffee' ( powdered cappuccino mix ) and have found it to be very effective in boosting my immune system. I am the only one in my family who has not gotten so much as a cold since the day I started using Madre Labs' product 8 months ago, while the rest of my family has endured several bouts of cold and flu each. I am hooked on their products and will continue using Immune Punch and am now trying Acai Heart.