No colds yet!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

I have only taken this for a few months, but in this season of colds, I haven't gotten sick! Well, maybe perhaps once, but that was minor congestion with a bit of sneezing, somewhat akin to my typical allergies anyway. So, if it was a cold, it was extremely minor, nothing like the cold that all my coworkers stayed home with. I'd have to say that this is working so far!

Taste is bad but ...

Posted by Reviewer3018350 on Nov 30, 2009

but it should help my immune system - so far it works - I don't have any problem with that.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jan 08, 2010

This is a great product. It mixes well with juice or water. I love that it is unsweetened - I add xylitol if using with water and with juice, it doesn't need any more sweetener. I like the fact that it has astragulus in it which modulates the immune system, and these mushrooms are powerful "medicine".

Very Effective Immune Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3278618 on Jan 13, 2010

I have been taking Immune Punch in my morning 'coffee' ( powdered cappuccino mix ) and have found it to be very effective in boosting my immune system. I am the only one in my family who has not gotten so much as a cold since the day I started using Madre Labs' product 8 months ago, while the rest of my family has endured several bouts of cold and flu each. I am hooked on their products and will continue using Immune Punch and am now trying Acai Heart.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1692543 on Jan 20, 2010

I am coming to think that this brand is indeed very very good... like in the par of Garden of Life..... I've tried this and the Acai Heart.... Both worked immediately. I would highly recommend this product.

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer1305646 on Jan 21, 2010

Helped my husband get over a cold quickly and I never got one and I kiss him alot!

So much help

Posted by Reviewer2934462 on Jan 21, 2010

I was at a frustrating point with metabolic syndrome. I was unable to go more than a few weeks without coming down with some sort of ailment - mostly colds. This has been great support to me. Initially, sometimes I would take it twice a day if I felt like I was getting a sore throat. I also sometimes still add the SN Wellness Formula. I also added the MushRex capsules. For the last 4 months I've been illness free and I'm very grateful.

One of the best Immune Booster!

Posted by Reviewer2690866 on Dec 13, 2009

I have been taking this for weeks, and I feel better. The ingredients within Immune Punch all support the Immune System (a extensive study on the ingredients will let one know how powerful they are). I will recommend this product. One caution though: Immune Punch does not easily dissolved in water (what I use), even in a shaker cup. There will be still some bits at the bottom of the cup when I drink it. Maybe one needs to put it in a blender........

I liked the taste of this

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Sep 28, 2009

I like the taste of medicinal mushrooms - they have a real earthy taste and this blend with camu was very nice!

Loved this sample

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on Oct 06, 2009

This was almost tasteless, so it added well to hot tea. It came while we were fighting off the flu, so great timing (didn't get the flu!). I think I will order the full product!