Mixes well in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2825407 on Nov 17, 2009

I have been using this in my morning smoothie, it has a fruity taste and is a great addition to my diet.

Great Flavor, Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3136604 on Oct 26, 2009

I really liked this product. It mixed easily and the flavor was nice. I will probably switch to this when my immune support in a tube is all gone. Thanks for the free sample to try!!

Graet addition

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Oct 29, 2009

I mixed this with my banana, papaya, and peach smoothie and it was well worth it. Normally I feel run down this time of year as I am sure to catch cold by now. I think this supported my system well.

I liked the taste of this

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Sep 28, 2009

I like the taste of medicinal mushrooms - they have a real earthy taste and this blend with camu was very nice!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Jan 08, 2010

This is a great product. It mixes well with juice or water. I love that it is unsweetened - I add xylitol if using with water and with juice, it doesn't need any more sweetener. I like the fact that it has astragulus in it which modulates the immune system, and these mushrooms are powerful "medicine".

Very Effective Immune Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3278618 on Jan 13, 2010

I have been taking Immune Punch in my morning 'coffee' ( powdered cappuccino mix ) and have found it to be very effective in boosting my immune system. I am the only one in my family who has not gotten so much as a cold since the day I started using Madre Labs' product 8 months ago, while the rest of my family has endured several bouts of cold and flu each. I am hooked on their products and will continue using Immune Punch and am now trying Acai Heart.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1692543 on Jan 20, 2010

I am coming to think that this brand is indeed very very good... like in the par of Garden of Life..... I've tried this and the Acai Heart.... Both worked immediately. I would highly recommend this product.

No colds yet!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

I have only taken this for a few months, but in this season of colds, I haven't gotten sick! Well, maybe perhaps once, but that was minor congestion with a bit of sneezing, somewhat akin to my typical allergies anyway. So, if it was a cold, it was extremely minor, nothing like the cold that all my coworkers stayed home with. I'd have to say that this is working so far!

Taste is bad but ...

Posted by Reviewer3018350 on Nov 30, 2009

but it should help my immune system - so far it works - I don't have any problem with that.

Great taste, great to kick a cold

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Oct 04, 2009

Only one packet (free sample) and I got over a cold fast!