Very Effective Immune Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3278618 on Jan 13, 2010

I have been taking Immune Punch in my morning 'coffee' ( powdered cappuccino mix ) and have found it to be very effective in boosting my immune system. I am the only one in my family who has not gotten so much as a cold since the day I started using Madre Labs' product 8 months ago, while the rest of my family has endured several bouts of cold and flu each. I am hooked on their products and will continue using Immune Punch and am now trying Acai Heart.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1692543 on Jan 20, 2010

I am coming to think that this brand is indeed very very good... like in the par of Garden of Life..... I've tried this and the Acai Heart.... Both worked immediately. I would highly recommend this product.

No colds yet!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Nov 28, 2009

I have only taken this for a few months, but in this season of colds, I haven't gotten sick! Well, maybe perhaps once, but that was minor congestion with a bit of sneezing, somewhat akin to my typical allergies anyway. So, if it was a cold, it was extremely minor, nothing like the cold that all my coworkers stayed home with. I'd have to say that this is working so far!

Taste is bad but ...

Posted by Reviewer3018350 on Nov 30, 2009

but it should help my immune system - so far it works - I don't have any problem with that.

Great taste, great to kick a cold

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Oct 04, 2009

Only one packet (free sample) and I got over a cold fast!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2979134 on Oct 05, 2009

Very pleased with the blend. Tasted good.

Loved this sample

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on Oct 06, 2009

This was almost tasteless, so it added well to hot tea. It came while we were fighting off the flu, so great timing (didn't get the flu!). I think I will order the full product!

good immune punch

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

It tastes good if you blend it in with the right juice like cranberry. It has a good blend of ingredients.

Appear to be a good strategic formula

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on Dec 28, 2009

Along with taking everything else, it will be hard to know if this works or not, but the promise and formula sure are good.

Fruity Flavour

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Nov 09, 2009

Only tried it once but it did seem to give me a sudden spark of energy.