Effective

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2014

I don't take it daily but I take it at an onset of a cold, or when I have to be around people who have one. I find it to be very effective and I ordered my second just in case the first one runs out! 風邪をひきそうなとき、また風邪をひいている人が周囲にいるときに飲んでいます。引き込むこともなく、予防にもなり、良い商品です。

Good Stuff

Posted by donniedarko on Jul 21, 2014

I likes it a lot.

Immune Punch

Posted by karishma on Jun 07, 2014

I love the fact that it contains mushrooms. A bit pricey, will buy more when it's on special.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on May 27, 2014

We love this range of superfoods, we have a protein drink twice a day, with all the selection of Madre Labs powders in it. Wakes you up, and keeps you alert all day.

Awsome product

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on May 22, 2014

I must admit that I am a fan of Madre Labs products! I use this one together with the SuperBerry & SuperFruit Blend + some unflavored protein powder in a blender for a delicious pick-me-up. It tastes delicious!

good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

I have noticed that if I take a coup of Immune Punch in the morning with a cup of hot rose hips tea, even when I sleep very little I have no infection in the throat, which is common for me. In short, since I have taken Immune Punch, I have never had a throat infection. Besides, this product has extracts of many fruits, mushrooms and veggies which one otherwise has to buy separately.

Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor - This Immune Punch Saved My Day!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I have a very nice memory of this product. I first got it as a sample (Freebie Section), then gave it to a friend as an introduction to iHerb. He surprised me the next week when he gifted me with a full bottle as his way of saying thank you! He said he was very pleased with iHerb. There was this time when I worked 5 nights straight, with so little sleep during the day. So how did you expect my body to react? I felt my immune system go down. I felt joint pains, hoarse voice, and I was unusually sluggish. Knowing my body well, I knew I was going down ... but can't afford to miss work being on a per diem basis (no work, no pay). I then remembered this Madre Labs Immune punch, which was lying in my cupboard. Their formulation of various anti-oxidants (with a "secret" mix of different mushrooms blends, elderberry et al) presents a strong force against allergies, unfections, flu and colds. So,instead of "megadosing" on Vit-C, I drank up 2x the recommended dosage of Madre Labs immune punch, and slept. It was a good sleep, and when I woke up ... I felt rested, and the itchiness in my throat and soreness in my voice were... gone! Needless to say, I was able to continue working! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is a blend of immune boosting fruits, mushrooms, heteropolysaccharide extract from mushroom, AHCC (also mushroom extracts). and Epicor. In short, it’s fruits + mushrooms + yeast. The sour taste is quite good and can be mixed with plain water. It can also be mixed with other sweet stuff to improve the taste. I find that it works well to prevent the onset of illness. Once you are ill, this product is probably less useful then. Pricewise, I find it quite pricey for an immune boosting product, considering that they are many products that are immune boosting and not too expensive. It uses two expensive ingredients here which are the organic mushroom and AHCC AHCC is among the most expensive supplements to the patents. Another problem is that it uses only 100 mg of AHCC and 100mg of Epicor per scoop. Normally, Epicor is normally taken in 500 mg daily and AHCC 500-1000 mg daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Oct 23, 2013

Works! Gives me energy, keeps my immune system strong!

Brilliant made me feel much better

Posted by 5386205759638030705 on Oct 15, 2013