See how it goes

Posted by Reviewer1483229 on Mar 23, 2009

Researched all the ingredients and there is a lot of evidence that these should be beneficial to your health, have felt a small increase in energy levels. A new study came out this week (Mar 09) that confirms woman who ate normal mushrooms had a 80% less chance of getting breast cancer, so I think there is something in it. Given cell phone use and possible problems I see this as "insurance" against a brain tumor. I combine my powder with freshly squeezed Ginger, Tumeric, Lime, Apple and Carrot, concentrated but good :-), I also eat Macadamia nuts which have the high level of the oil(3 times those in virgin olive oil) to help with the bioavailability of all the natural vitamins and nutrients.

Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Oct 08, 2010

Use this everyday, add it to my morning drink in my vitamix for immunity. It has everything I need and I feel more energy, notice my sinus problems are less. Wonderful product, great service.

Kicks my cold to the curb!

Posted by Reviewer3045610 on Jan 19, 2010

I take this when I feel something coming on and it works for me evertime. I have not been anywhere close to being as sick as I use to be before I found this product. Will continue to use.

Knocks A Cold Out Cold

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Easy to add to a smoothie, I like to use this when I feel a cold coming on. So far (knock on wood) I've dodged a couple. I like the taste & it simply makes me feel good (increases my energy).

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Feb 22, 2011

I add it to my smoothie, especially in winter. Haven't been sick all winter. Thank you to iHerb for these free samples.

Love all the Madre Labs products I've tried

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

I only tried the Immune punch in a few samples but love it in my smoothie. I have tried other samples of Madre Labs and also use the Madre Labs C regularly in my smoothies. I just wish they sold a larger cost effective size but love it!

Free Madre Labs, Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Feb 04, 2010

Love this one for a good immune boost. Tastes good mixed in a bottle of water....

immune system pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1854423 on Mar 07, 2010

Was feeling a cold coming on and this stuff helped to stop it from progressing. Great immune system booster.

Integral Part of My Home Pharmacy

Posted by Reviewer2722054 on Dec 18, 2010

I combine Immune Punch with other natural antibiotics; tincture of garlic, oil of oregano, colloidal silver, grapefruit extract, etc. to treat many conditions for the animals on my hobby farm from cats/dogs to goats/sheep.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Dec 25, 2010

100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This product was included as a free sample in my last few orders and can I say "Samples Do work" people ...... Thank you iherb because I will always be a repeat customer for this nutritious item. All the goodness into a small dose which I mix into my daily protein drinks. My kids laugh because of the purple colour but hey, I much prefer this to any other drink or snack. I'M SOLD! P.S. Have now been presented with another sample sachet of the Madre Labs ACAI HEART.... another awesome product!