My first experience

Posted by Reviewer1566873 on Mar 22, 2012

I like this very much and I am very satisfied with the taste of it. I use it daily in my youghurt with nuts. I find it a bit expensive, though.

~Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend~

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on May 07, 2016

On 2 weeks into adding to my smoothies so may be a bit early to tell as like to give at least a month. I do know that it contains a wonderful blend of more immune building support than I have used before and confident that my energy will be helped in more ways than one.

nice but not sure of the efficiency

Posted by Reviewer1830517 on Dec 24, 2012

the taste s lovely, I simply cant make my day without a cup of an immune punch. the blend, the composition is wonderful, supposed to be a powerful immune support blent, however, I am not sure of its efficiency, or the efficiency is not tat obvious. Even though I've been taking it for more than three weeks, one week ago I got a horrible cold. It didnt seem to somehow make the cold pass faster or less symptomatic, more than that I stil cant completely recover. Its all individual of coarse and body to body response varies.

formula is good. but i do not like the taste

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on May 20, 2011

i do not like the taste of this product so i keet it for the time i'll be ill or i'll have to push my immunitet. I will not take it when it's not necessary. –źnyway, formula is good. When you add it to the fruit tea of shake taste is ok.

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1919428 on Oct 30, 2009

Nice addition to smoothie.

Based on one bug, I believe it works

Posted by Reviewer3267463 on May 09, 2012

DH caught a bug at work and was fairly ill for about five days - calling off work, which he hates doing. I ordered this, and also Now Foods Immune Advantage, they took about 3 days to arrive. By this time, I started feeling puny, my symptoms mimicking his, so I started both of us on this and the Immune Advantage 2-3 times a day. Oh, we also drank Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy tea. I was down for one whole day, then recovered BEFORE DH did! I don't care much for the taste as is, but adding a powdered drink mix with a bit more water makes it much easier to drink IMO.

Good product but too expensive

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012

Madre Labs is a fantastic company and this product is proof. The ingredients are potent and work well. The only downside is that it is expensive, so I would recommend it if you can afford it and if you're going through some health problems. If you lead a healthy lifestyle, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, and take other supplements, I don't think you need this.

Has Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Mar 26, 2009

I lkie this Immune support blend. It has Elderberry, Pomegranate, and Epicor in it which saves me from buying these things separately. Also the types of mushrooms used is varied, which I like. Will probably buy this again.

Like 4 products in one!

Posted by Reviewer1637135 on Feb 03, 2009

I have never heard of Madre Labs or immune punch, but I was willing to give it a try. I have purchased/used Jarrow's mushroom optimizer, Nature's Way sambucol, AHCC & EpiCor at one point or another and have always been very happy with the results (lack of getting sick!!!). I saw this product and thought it contained everything I needed. A little pricey, but well worth it. I recently had a bad cold/flu and it did not last near as long as usual. I used a little light agave to sweeten a bit (taste is very bland without) - mixed it with cranberry juice blend as well with great results. I really like that it is in powder form. I really don't like pills.

immunity support

Posted by 4957304264518295235 on Jun 17, 2012

really like how this formulation includes excellent ingredients that support the immune system - seems like all the reviewers are very impressed by this product - I've taken it for a week, so probably too early to tell- but I really like the flavor - and it is very palatable.... give a bit more time on it, and I will know better if it is helping to keep me from frequent sickness!...might say tho' that it is possible that my allergies have improved.