お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor - This Immune Punch Saved My Day!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I have a very nice memory of this product. I first got it as a sample (Freebie Section), then gave it to a friend as an introduction to iHerb. He surprised me the next week when he gifted me with a full bottle as his way of saying thank you! He said he was very pleased with iHerb. There was this time when I worked 5 nights straight, with so little sleep during the day. So how did you expect my body to react? I felt my immune system go down. I felt joint pains, hoarse voice, and I was unusually sluggish. Knowing my body well, I knew I was going down ... but can't afford to miss work being on a per diem basis (no work, no pay). I then remembered this Madre Labs Immune punch, which was lying in my cupboard. Their formulation of various anti-oxidants (with a "secret" mix of different mushrooms blends, elderberry et al) presents a strong force against allergies, unfections, flu and colds. So,instead of "megadosing" on Vit-C, I drank up 2x the recommended dosage of Madre Labs immune punch, and slept. It was a good sleep, and when I woke up ... I felt rested, and the itchiness in my throat and soreness in my voice were... gone! Needless to say, I was able to continue working! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

See how it goes

Posted by Reviewer1483229 on Mar 23, 2009

Researched all the ingredients and there is a lot of evidence that these should be beneficial to your health, have felt a small increase in energy levels. A new study came out this week (Mar 09) that confirms woman who ate normal mushrooms had a 80% less chance of getting breast cancer, so I think there is something in it. Given cell phone use and possible problems I see this as "insurance" against a brain tumor. I combine my powder with freshly squeezed Ginger, Tumeric, Lime, Apple and Carrot, concentrated but good :-), I also eat Macadamia nuts which have the high level of the oil(3 times those in virgin olive oil) to help with the bioavailability of all the natural vitamins and nutrients.

Increases Energy

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Oct 20, 2009

I started using the Immune Punch and the Madre Midori greens about in mid-September. Since that time I've felt a definite increase in my feeling of well-being. I have more energy, better focus and quicker recovery after a hard workout. I put the immune punch in my breakfast "concoction". I mix soaked oatmeal/chia seeds with whey protein, ground flaxseeds, Udo's oil and a scoop of Immune Punch with some stevia and cinnamon. Delicious! :-)

Integral Part of My Home Pharmacy

Posted by Reviewer2722054 on Dec 18, 2010

I combine Immune Punch with other natural antibiotics; tincture of garlic, oil of oregano, colloidal silver, grapefruit extract, etc. to treat many conditions for the animals on my hobby farm from cats/dogs to goats/sheep.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Dec 25, 2010

100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This product was included as a free sample in my last few orders and can I say "Samples Do work" people ...... Thank you iherb because I will always be a repeat customer for this nutritious item. All the goodness into a small dose which I mix into my daily protein drinks. My kids laugh because of the purple colour but hey, I much prefer this to any other drink or snack. I'M SOLD! P.S. Have now been presented with another sample sachet of the Madre Labs ACAI HEART.... another awesome product!