Love all the Madre Labs products I've tried

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

I only tried the Immune punch in a few samples but love it in my smoothie. I have tried other samples of Madre Labs and also use the Madre Labs C regularly in my smoothies. I just wish they sold a larger cost effective size but love it!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

This does seem to boost my immunity. I've taken it for a couple of years and although people around me get sick occasionally, I don't. I don't think it tastes wonderful, but it's also not bad, and it's a question of taste... I have friends who think it's pretty good. It is a little grainy since the powder is a little coarse, but all in all, the texture's ok. I do wish the manufacturer would test for contaminants (lead, etc) and publish the results, but that's my only suggestion for improvement.

I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by 5624437010695191880 on Sep 21, 2012

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol

It works great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

We used this Punch all through the winter - no one in the family had a cold or a flue. I think the great addition to it will be vitamin C. // Пили этот пунш целую зиму, никто в семье не болел. Хорошо сочетается с витамином С.

Great tasting

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

Mushrooms are the best to prevent colds & flus or shorten their duration. This tastes great when mixed in orange juice!

Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1343297 on Apr 10, 2011

It helps me when I was sick.

great

Posted by Reviewer1085684 on Apr 08, 2011

really like madre Labs products, this one is lovely in herbal teas, i like the sweet taste

Madre Labs immune punch flyer

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Apr 25, 2011

Taste great & is full of antioxidants.

Fantastic taste!

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Aug 07, 2011

I put it in my protein shake, and it taste great. I seem to have lots more energy after drinking. I wish it were not so pricey. I would like to use it all the time.

good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jun 08, 2011

I have tried this sample when I am feeling a little under the weather and I find it definitely leaves me feeling better.