I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by 5624437010695191880 on Sep 21, 2012

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

This does seem to boost my immunity. I've taken it for a couple of years and although people around me get sick occasionally, I don't. I don't think it tastes wonderful, but it's also not bad, and it's a question of taste... I have friends who think it's pretty good. It is a little grainy since the powder is a little coarse, but all in all, the texture's ok. I do wish the manufacturer would test for contaminants (lead, etc) and publish the results, but that's my only suggestion for improvement.

Effective products

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Aug 26, 2012

Eat the product, cold significantly reduced.It can obviously enhance the ability to resist disease.

It works great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

We used this Punch all through the winter - no one in the family had a cold or a flue. I think the great addition to it will be vitamin C. // Пили этот пунш целую зиму, никто в семье не болел. Хорошо сочетается с витамином С.

best stuff for prevention of sickness

Posted by Reviewer3307746 on Jul 15, 2012

I love this stuff. I have used it for a year or more and it has improved my resistance to disease/colds/flu, etc.

I love this product!

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 08, 2012

For the past 6 years I have lived & worked in 3rd world and developing nations, with the amount of travel I do and being exposed to various strains of viral and bacterial infections during my travels I've been left with poor immunity and for the better part of this year I've just felt run down and worn out. I ordered madre labs immune punch hoping for but not expecting much and so far I'm thrilled with the product, My energy levels have gone up, I don't feel like I'm living in the body of a little old lady anymore and I'm looking more radiant. I've already re ordered this product so I have back up stock ready to go when this tub runs out. Great product, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone

Punch with a punch

Posted by Reviewer2348086 on Mar 13, 2012

I love adding this to iced tea with some vitamin C powder and a little pomegranate juice. Immune Punch is full of good stuff and, come to think of it, I haven't been sick in over two years--the same length of time I've been using Immune Punch.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1038825 on Mar 13, 2012

blended with yogurt or smoothies...yummy and good for you

Effective.

Posted by Reviewer1428618 on Feb 19, 2012

Very tasty. Well works.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer2257152 on Feb 11, 2012

So far so good, I like the taste, very earthy. Time will tell if there are benefits. I put it in my smoothies but have just added it to soy milk when I'm in a hurry.