Integral Part of My Home Pharmacy

Posted by Reviewer2722054 on Dec 18, 2010

I combine Immune Punch with other natural antibiotics; tincture of garlic, oil of oregano, colloidal silver, grapefruit extract, etc. to treat many conditions for the animals on my hobby farm from cats/dogs to goats/sheep.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer2224216 on Dec 25, 2010

100% HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This product was included as a free sample in my last few orders and can I say "Samples Do work" people ...... Thank you iherb because I will always be a repeat customer for this nutritious item. All the goodness into a small dose which I mix into my daily protein drinks. My kids laugh because of the purple colour but hey, I much prefer this to any other drink or snack. I'M SOLD! P.S. Have now been presented with another sample sachet of the Madre Labs ACAI HEART.... another awesome product!

Good immune prevention product.

Posted by Reviewer1739300 on May 24, 2011

I take this with Ginger Honey crystals to strengthen my immune system. Together they seem to work better than either alone. Really warming when feeling the chills or aches or just need a health comfort drink.

Immune boosting goodness

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 10, 2011

An easy way to boost the immune system. Plus it adds a unique flavor to smoothies.

Love all the Madre Labs products I've tried

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 19, 2011

I only tried the Immune punch in a few samples but love it in my smoothie. I have tried other samples of Madre Labs and also use the Madre Labs C regularly in my smoothies. I just wish they sold a larger cost effective size but love it!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

This does seem to boost my immunity. I've taken it for a couple of years and although people around me get sick occasionally, I don't. I don't think it tastes wonderful, but it's also not bad, and it's a question of taste... I have friends who think it's pretty good. It is a little grainy since the powder is a little coarse, but all in all, the texture's ok. I do wish the manufacturer would test for contaminants (lead, etc) and publish the results, but that's my only suggestion for improvement.

I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by 5624437010695191880 on Sep 21, 2012

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol

It works great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

We used this Punch all through the winter - no one in the family had a cold or a flue. I think the great addition to it will be vitamin C. // Пили этот пунш целую зиму, никто в семье не болел. Хорошо сочетается с витамином С.

Great tasting

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 18, 2011

Mushrooms are the best to prevent colds & flus or shorten their duration. This tastes great when mixed in orange juice!

Trying Immune Punch

Posted by Reviewer1750237 on Apr 18, 2011

It tastes really good, and I found myself sneezing and blowing my nose a lot, finally realizing a cold was coming on, when my nose got sore, immediately made a drink with one packet, and the cold was HISTORY!! Really satisiied with the immune punch!!!