Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Feb 22, 2011

I add it to my smoothie, especially in winter. Haven't been sick all winter. Thank you to iHerb for these free samples.

Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor - This Immune Punch Saved My Day!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

I have a very nice memory of this product. I first got it as a sample (Freebie Section), then gave it to a friend as an introduction to iHerb. He surprised me the next week when he gifted me with a full bottle as his way of saying thank you! He said he was very pleased with iHerb. There was this time when I worked 5 nights straight, with so little sleep during the day. So how did you expect my body to react? I felt my immune system go down. I felt joint pains, hoarse voice, and I was unusually sluggish. Knowing my body well, I knew I was going down ... but can't afford to miss work being on a per diem basis (no work, no pay). I then remembered this Madre Labs Immune punch, which was lying in my cupboard. Their formulation of various anti-oxidants (with a "secret" mix of different mushrooms blends, elderberry et al) presents a strong force against allergies, unfections, flu and colds. So,instead of "megadosing" on Vit-C, I drank up 2x the recommended dosage of Madre Labs immune punch, and slept. It was a good sleep, and when I woke up ... I felt rested, and the itchiness in my throat and soreness in my voice were... gone! Needless to say, I was able to continue working! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

A Boost with a Smile!

Posted by Reviewer2783615 on Nov 05, 2009

I am really liking this supplement! So far, I have mixed it in with apple cider, super greens smoothie, and soy milk.. and it tastes great (a little bland in milk). The color is beautiful, the flavor is tart and fruity, and the texture is a tiny bit grainy, but not unpleasant. I'm a first grade teacher, and with a flu wave going through my school, I started taking this daily. Even though more than half my class has been sick, I'm still feeling great.. so it's working, or at least helping!

I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by 5624437010695191880 on Sep 21, 2012

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol

It works great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

We used this Punch all through the winter - no one in the family had a cold or a flue. I think the great addition to it will be vitamin C. // Пили этот пунш целую зиму, никто в семье не болел. Хорошо сочетается с витамином С.