Madre Labs, Immune Punch, An Immune Support Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

I was expecting it to taste nasty

Posted by 5624437010695191880 on Sep 21, 2012

I was a lucky winner & received the Immune Punch. I was hesitant to try it because I thought it would taste bad. I added 1 scoop to my sweet tea & had no problem drinking it. I could smell it a little as I tipped my glass up to my mouth & I got just a slight powdery taste but it was definitely easy to swallow... not something I had to hold my nose to drink. lol

It works great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

We used this Punch all through the winter - no one in the family had a cold or a flue. I think the great addition to it will be vitamin C. // Пили этот пунш целую зиму, никто в семье не болел. Хорошо сочетается с витамином С.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 21, 2012

This does seem to boost my immunity. I've taken it for a couple of years and although people around me get sick occasionally, I don't. I don't think it tastes wonderful, but it's also not bad, and it's a question of taste... I have friends who think it's pretty good. It is a little grainy since the powder is a little coarse, but all in all, the texture's ok. I do wish the manufacturer would test for contaminants (lead, etc) and publish the results, but that's my only suggestion for improvement.

okay

Posted by Reviewer2658799 on Nov 28, 2009

tastes chalky :/

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Dec 01, 2009

Only took sample once and it knocked out that feeling that I was coming down with something.