Punch with a punch

Posted by Reviewer2348086 on Mar 13, 2012

I love adding this to iced tea with some vitamin C powder and a little pomegranate juice. Immune Punch is full of good stuff and, come to think of it, I haven't been sick in over two years--the same length of time I've been using Immune Punch.

Madre labs Immune punch

Posted by Reviewer2449521 on Mar 09, 2011

Good addiction to your morning shake.

good

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Nov 24, 2009

bought for my cousin whos a nurse in contact with h1n1 non stop. This helps her not get it!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2630489 on May 28, 2011

Love this product. Just as others have stated, energy and stamina plus.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Dec 01, 2009

Only took sample once and it knocked out that feeling that I was coming down with something.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Nov 02, 2009

Felt I was coming down with a flu bug and took this along with the same brand C. Within a day I was right-as-rain.

Excellent ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2575855 on Sep 06, 2009

Everyone else is sick except me since I've been taking this, so I'm probably not going out on a limb here by saying that it could be attributed to drinking this every morning combined with the Midori Super greens. The combination of the two seems to be an ideal immune builder and I feel like I'm covering my bases if I forget to take my other vitamins. Have already recommended this to others and they really like it.

Really packs a punch

Posted by morganwellinger on Apr 04, 2011

I've only got this powder in samples, which I always mix in my morning smoothie. There is no distinct taste, it mixes well, and I really think it keeps my immune system strong! I love these samples!

Mixes well in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2825407 on Nov 17, 2009

I have been using this in my morning smoothie, it has a fruity taste and is a great addition to my diet.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2734964 on Jan 05, 2011

Product seems to give me more energy