great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good for my hair

good

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Good for detangling the hair, but not to happy about the smell...makes me sneeze..

Great product, strong smell.

Posted by Reviewer1645968 on Nov 11, 2012

This product makes my hair feel and look wonderful and easy to comb(my hair is really fine and tangles easy), but the smell is incredibly strong. I water it down. I wish they would use way less perfume in it; that would be perfect!

great product but

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

well this is a good leave in. i use this before combing out my hair after shower or just when i feel like using it. i don't know if other people have the same issue like i do where i spray this on my hair & i feel like sneezing (and most of the time i did). also, i found that my scalp gets itchy when i use this. i love how it makes my hair feel but the naughty attributes of this product outweigh the goods.

Good scent

Posted by beautybymissl on Dec 05, 2011

I love the scent of this product, Unfortuantely it didn´t help detangle my highlighted- damaged hair :(

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

Vas very good as a leave-in conditioner, but the smell is very stron, if you don't like citrus scent-it will be not for you!

Nice for the hair, bad for the nose.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

This is not for those of us that is sensitive to floral scents. Very strong, and it lingers. It is good for the hair though, and I have ended up using it as a treatment when I comb my hair before showering. Gets out the knots, and makes it easier to manage.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5378164106282300985 on Nov 07, 2012

Love this spray in condition!~ it smells great and it works good for detangling hair. I bought this for my 6 year old particularly to brush through her morning bed head getting ready for school, and not only does it conditioner her hair, it gives it a deliciously uplifting smell for her day! I will buy this again.

Very impressive!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

I must admit when I first ordered this product, I wasn't expecting it to work but it did. It helped detangle my hair. It smells great two, I ordered two more after because of the great price. It made my hair manageable. I am happy I bought it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

It smells a little close to toilet sprays for me, but it works great on my twisted hair :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »