purskiamas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Augaliniai ekstraktai praturtinti proteinais, prasiskverbia į pažeistus plaukus, suteikia jiems atkuriamąjį poveikį, plaukai tampa minkštesni, lengvai valdomi, stipresni ir sveikesni. Sudėtyje esantis maksimaliai išgrynintų organinių aliejų mišinys, plaukus papildo vitaminais, maistingosiomis medžiagomis, baltymais suteikdamas plaukams stiprumo bei gyvybiškumo.

Нормальный Just a conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jul 21, 2012

Not a bargain, just a conditioner with a mice smell. Не фонтан. Ну, кондиционер с приятным запахом.

I don't like this product

Posted by iren21vek on Jul 01, 2012

Does hair dirty, hair badly comb hair. делает волосы грязными, совсем не кондиционирует

Nice for the hair, bad for the nose.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

This is not for those of us that is sensitive to floral scents. Very strong, and it lingers. It is good for the hair though, and I have ended up using it as a treatment when I comb my hair before showering. Gets out the knots, and makes it easier to manage.

good

Posted by Reviewer2338063 on Apr 10, 2012

very good!!!

GOOD CONDITIONER

Posted by Reviewer1769126 on Dec 11, 2011

I was expecting a better result, a shininer hair. A little bit disapointed. On the other hand, I love the parfum

Good scent

Posted by beautybymissl on Dec 05, 2011

I love the scent of this product, Unfortuantely it didn´t help detangle my highlighted- damaged hair :(

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1139240 on Aug 29, 2011

This gives a nice, natural sheen to my hair without weighing it down. A well-designed product! Will continue using : )

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Aug 04, 2011

Creates too much smelly fumes - kids can't stand me to use it. Too bad, because the resulting product is pretty good.

"Superb"

Posted by Jennie on Jul 28, 2011

That's the word my fiancé used to describe how his hair felt after using this. He also really liked how it smelt which he called "fresh". :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »