ok

Posted by raindrop7 on May 17, 2013

It has a strong smell when you use it, but it doesn't stay long. Not quite what i expected for tangerine melody... I have some difficulties with his pump, i have to press it for several times in order the product to come out. It is happening all the time, not only for the first times of use.

Great natural ingredients

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I really like the list of natural ingredients in this product. It doesn't have all the harsh synthetics like most do. The sprayer nosel is good, it sprays in a nice even coverage and the smell is just ok. More importantly, it tames my frizzy hair without weighing it down. Will buy again.

Nice.

Posted by JuliaP on Oct 17, 2013

It really helps your hair... but smells ..oh my)) Anyway good product for a good price! Click on my name to know more about products.

Not a great detangler

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 24, 2013

Only somewhat helpful at detangling my long, tangle-prone hair, and I have to spray on lots of it. It does, however,leave my hair shiny and non-frizzy. As it's oil free, it doesn't weigh down my hair either. It has a clean orangey scent and comes in a sturdy bottle with a good sprayer. If you want a light spray conditioner and don't mind brushing out some tangles to get the other benefits, then this might be for you.

Нормальный Just a conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jul 21, 2012

Not a bargain, just a conditioner with a mice smell. Не фонтан. Ну, кондиционер с приятным запахом.

Madre Labs, Leave-In Conditioner, Tangerine Melody, For All Hair Types, 8.7 fl oz (257 ml)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

This is watery like leave-in conditioner. Way too strong scent, and doesn't help much with your hair, I'd stayed on regular conditioner. Price is cheap with "special price".

GOOD CONDITIONER

Posted by Reviewer1769126 on Dec 11, 2011

I was expecting a better result, a shininer hair. A little bit disapointed. On the other hand, I love the parfum

I don't like this product

Posted by iren21vek on Jul 01, 2012

Does hair dirty, hair badly comb hair. делает волосы грязными, совсем не кондиционирует

No me gusta

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Jan 15, 2013

No acondiciona nada mi pelo y eso que lo tengo graso y necesito que utilizar suavizantes ligeros. No lo volveré a comprar ni lo recomiendo, no sirve para nada más que dar buen olor al pelo

Madré labs leave in conditionner tangerine

Posted by 5354173434829015294 on Nov 18, 2014

Je n'ai vu aucune différence entre ce produit et de l'eau si ce n'est l'odeur, que je n'ai pas apprécié...

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »