New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, Leave-In Conditioner, Tangerine Melody, For All Hair Types, 8.7 fl oz (257 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good for my hair

Very impressive!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

I must admit when I first ordered this product, I wasn't expecting it to work but it did. It helped detangle my hair. It smells great two, I ordered two more after because of the great price. It made my hair manageable. I am happy I bought it.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5378164106282300985 on Nov 07, 2012

Love this spray in condition!~ it smells great and it works good for detangling hair. I bought this for my 6 year old particularly to brush through her morning bed head getting ready for school, and not only does it conditioner her hair, it gives it a deliciously uplifting smell for her day! I will buy this again.

"Superb"

Posted by Jennie on Jul 28, 2011

That's the word my fiancé used to describe how his hair felt after using this. He also really liked how it smelt which he called "fresh". :)

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1139240 on Aug 29, 2011

This gives a nice, natural sheen to my hair without weighing it down. A well-designed product! Will continue using : )

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »