great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

good for my hair

Very impressive!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

I must admit when I first ordered this product, I wasn't expecting it to work but it did. It helped detangle my hair. It smells great two, I ordered two more after because of the great price. It made my hair manageable. I am happy I bought it.

*************************** Great stuff! For all Hair Types.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Great stuff! My hair never felt silkier and smoother after just a few days of use. My Wife loves this too! I found that it helps if you wrap a warm towel around your hair to keep the moisture locked in for 15 minutes. This will make the product penetrate even more and maximize the results. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5378164106282300985 on Nov 07, 2012

Love this spray in condition!~ it smells great and it works good for detangling hair. I bought this for my 6 year old particularly to brush through her morning bed head getting ready for school, and not only does it conditioner her hair, it gives it a deliciously uplifting smell for her day! I will buy this again.

"Superb"

Posted by Jennie on Jul 28, 2011

That's the word my fiancé used to describe how his hair felt after using this. He also really liked how it smelt which he called "fresh". :)

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1139240 on Aug 29, 2011

This gives a nice, natural sheen to my hair without weighing it down. A well-designed product! Will continue using : )

good

Posted by Reviewer2338063 on Apr 10, 2012

very good!!!