Madre Labs, Leave-In Conditioner, Tangerine Melody, For All Hair Types, 8.7 fl oz (257 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

Vas very good as a leave-in conditioner, but the smell is very stron, if you don't like citrus scent-it will be not for you!

Nice for the hair, bad for the nose.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

This is not for those of us that is sensitive to floral scents. Very strong, and it lingers. It is good for the hair though, and I have ended up using it as a treatment when I comb my hair before showering. Gets out the knots, and makes it easier to manage.

LOVE IT

Posted by 5378164106282300985 on Nov 07, 2012

Love this spray in condition!~ it smells great and it works good for detangling hair. I bought this for my 6 year old particularly to brush through her morning bed head getting ready for school, and not only does it conditioner her hair, it gives it a deliciously uplifting smell for her day! I will buy this again.

Very impressive!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Dec 29, 2012

I must admit when I first ordered this product, I wasn't expecting it to work but it did. It helped detangle my hair. It smells great two, I ordered two more after because of the great price. It made my hair manageable. I am happy I bought it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1598731 on Aug 20, 2012

It smells a little close to toilet sprays for me, but it works great on my twisted hair :)