Posted by teperepezepe on Aug 21, 2012

The fragrance is very strange.. not good but also not very bad.. I don`t feel any effect

normal

Posted by agnishka on Oct 02, 2012

I use, but probably dont buy again, because the hair is still hard to comb.

conditioner

Posted by 5283711942613397517 on Nov 12, 2012

doesn't seem to make a big difference in my hair, the smell is ok not too strong but strong enough to smell for some time after application.

Not your typical conditioner

Posted by bluebug on Jan 19, 2013

When I think of conditioner, I think of a thick substance. This is watery, but I like the ingredients a lot. It cannot replace my normal conditioner, though, and it's very VERY annoying that the pump only works 10% of the time.

okay but not great

Posted by Reviewer1917559 on Dec 27, 2012

This can be too strong if protein sensitive and while spraying it on my hair the smell of it would choke me up it was so strong.

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on Aug 04, 2011

Creates too much smelly fumes - kids can't stand me to use it. Too bad, because the resulting product is pretty good.

"Superb"

Posted by Jennie on Jul 28, 2011

That's the word my fiancé used to describe how his hair felt after using this. He also really liked how it smelt which he called "fresh". :)

purskiamas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Augaliniai ekstraktai praturtinti proteinais, prasiskverbia į pažeistus plaukus, suteikia jiems atkuriamąjį poveikį, plaukai tampa minkštesni, lengvai valdomi, stipresni ir sveikesni. Sudėtyje esantis maksimaliai išgrynintų organinių aliejų mišinys, plaukus papildo vitaminais, maistingosiomis medžiagomis, baltymais suteikdamas plaukams stiprumo bei gyvybiškumo.

*************************** Great stuff! For all Hair Types.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Great stuff! My hair never felt silkier and smoother after just a few days of use. My Wife loves this too! I found that it helps if you wrap a warm towel around your hair to keep the moisture locked in for 15 minutes. This will make the product penetrate even more and maximize the results. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

ok