Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Madre Labs, Madre-C, Whole-Food Vitamin C Complex, 6.35 oz (180 g)

Madre-C

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on Sep 27, 2009

Excellent. Mild, fresh flavor, not too tart or harsh; didn't bother my stomach, yet I still had good results. Mixed easily in water or juice. Am ordering the full size jar. Thanks, iHerb, for the free sample. I probably wouldn't have tried it otherwise; happy I did - and found a winner :-)

Great product to help kick a cold

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Oct 04, 2009

I just got the free sample to try it as I had a cold when I ordered. Just the two packets and my cold was gone.

whole Food C Complex

Posted by Reviewer2699005 on Jul 22, 2009

Way better than ascorbate. Thanks for the super special price.

Ann

Posted by Reviewer2640277 on Jul 27, 2009

Excellent product, and at such a low introductory price, well worth taking advantage of. would recommend

Made from whole foods---can't beat it

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Aug 01, 2009

Dr. Hulda Clark made me a fan of powdered Vitamin C. Prior to ordering this brand, I'd been very happy with Carlson's powdered Vitamin C (and have no complaints with it whatsoever). However, I couldn't resist this Madre Labs Vitamin C powder, because it came at a good price, and because it's derived from whole foods. Being naturally-based, I figure my body "recognizes" its nutritional properties better. Another reason I chose this is that, I am aware that the vast majority of the world's non-food-derived Vitamin C comes from China. China's lax safety standards regarding so many of its exports has caused me to wonder if its Vitamin C can be trusted. Happily, this product offered a non-China origin option. I add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Vitamin C powder to each 8 oz. of (highly filtered) water, and drink it all day long. Due to Dr. Clark's emphatic advocacy of Vitamin C, I also sprinkle Vitamin C on practically everything I eat. As to how much, well, it depends on the item. My goal is to add C without the C taste over-powering the food itself. I will be using this nutrient the rest of my life--unless the disastrous Codex Alimentarius is implemented here--which will not only wreak havoc on my health, but will also put iHerb out of business. I am frankly very worried about Codex being sprung upon us, since there is so much in politics that happens behind the scenes. I hope that everyone starts paying attention to this issue (ESPECIALLY our nutrient suppliers!).