• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Reviews | English

"C" Complex Powder.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 06, 2009

I nice natural vitamin "C" source for a change!

Very easy to mix

Posted by 5663091851505360760 on Aug 17, 2016

Very pleasant taste too, easy to mix and natural V.C.

I'm happy with this product so far

Posted by Reviewer2386235 on Oct 19, 2009

I haven't been taking this product very long. It seems like a good product to me. It doesn't dissolve quite as well as I would like for it to but it's not real bad either. It has very little taste. Don't expect it to taste sweet or fruity though because it does not.

Best vitamin C I've used

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on May 05, 2011

Madre Labs whole food vitamin C blows away manufactured ascorbic C. There's no comparison. This whole food product featuring the four richest sources of vitamin C offers a whole range of benefits you never get with ascorbic acid. Madre C is the best value in whole food derived C.

Good product

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 09, 2013

Great source of natural Vitamin C.

Tasty but expensive

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Mar 04, 2014

a scoop of this with iced water and a dash of stevia or honey is truly delicious on hot summer days. I could drink this forever! that is why i run out of this vit.C in a flash. Canister is way too big, content only filled half the capacity. Due to the price i will try Alive C powder next time, also a whole food vit.C. Update: So i tried Alive C. Madre is better. This time i order NOW acerola powder. Will report back soon.

great supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

Great supplement to stay healthy.

Best Vitamin-C EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I love this vitamin C! All of the acerola powders I have bought have added maltodextrin, which this C doesn't have. It's the only one I have found that is totally plant sourced and not from ascorbic acid that is made from heating corn starch. It is easy on the stomach too, which I can't say for most of the ascorbic acid products I've bought, buffered or not. I hope they never stop making this stuff! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

I can feel the effects of taking vitamin C when I injest it. This stuff works better than the other powder because it feels more well rounded and through. I get energy from it and my body really likes it.

Natural Whole Food Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Mar 02, 2010

Ascorbic acid is just one part of Vitamin C. This is a whole food complex of Vitamin C that you body can use. It's a great product and affordable.