• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Reviews | English

I'm happy with this product so far

Posted by Reviewer2386235 on Oct 19, 2009

I haven't been taking this product very long. It seems like a good product to me. It doesn't dissolve quite as well as I would like for it to but it's not real bad either. It has very little taste. Don't expect it to taste sweet or fruity though because it does not.

High Quality Natural Vitamin C Without Maltodextrin Now Again!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 17, 2016

This is my long time favorite vitamin C powder. I am very happy to see that this product is now again without maltodextrin like it used to be when I started buying from iHerb. I warmly recommend this vitamin C. Natural C is more powerful than synthetic ascorbic acid. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other excellent products. Enjoy you shopping at iHerb!

Best vitamin C I've used

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on May 05, 2011

Madre Labs whole food vitamin C blows away manufactured ascorbic C. There's no comparison. This whole food product featuring the four richest sources of vitamin C offers a whole range of benefits you never get with ascorbic acid. Madre C is the best value in whole food derived C.

Good product

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 09, 2013

Great source of natural Vitamin C.

Tasty but expensive

Posted by 5292330844061736207 on Mar 04, 2014

a scoop of this with iced water and a dash of stevia or honey is truly delicious on hot summer days. I could drink this forever! that is why i run out of this vit.C in a flash. Canister is way too big, content only filled half the capacity. Due to the price i will try Alive C powder next time, also a whole food vit.C. Update: So i tried Alive C. Madre is better. This time i order NOW acerola powder. Will report back soon.

great supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012

Great supplement to stay healthy.

great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3282981 on Jun 03, 2010

I can feel the effects of taking vitamin C when I injest it. This stuff works better than the other powder because it feels more well rounded and through. I get energy from it and my body really likes it.

Natural Whole Food Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Mar 02, 2010

Ascorbic acid is just one part of Vitamin C. This is a whole food complex of Vitamin C that you body can use. It's a great product and affordable.

Good C Powder

Posted by CuriocityLifestyle on Jul 09, 2016

I received this Madre-C with the exact same label as shown here in iHerb, eventhough manufacturer's site show different label. So, am glad I received the one that iHerb is selling.

Madre labs Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2759872 on Apr 14, 2012

Ilike the natural ingredients. It is easy and pleasant to take and fits in well with my healthy lifestyle. I am passionate about nutrition and don't wish to take synthetic Vitamin C. Anja.