Madre Labs, Madre-C, Whole-Food Vitamin C Complex, 6.35 oz (180 g)

I love it!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

I put this powder in my morning apple juice. Helps me to feel great the whole day, I do not get tired, I am less hungry than usual, and I actually manage to do more during these short gloomy fall days!

Madre-C - excelent & natural

Posted by Springtime on Jun 23, 2013

Madre-C is a unique 100% natural whole-food vitamin C complex. Everyone in my family takes it as a general tonic. We love this product! Tastes really good. Vitamin C involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C may reduce cardiovascular disease, eye disease, skin aging... I highly recommend this great natural product!Thanks.

Madre-C Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2619534 on Aug 29, 2009

I love this! It has been so hard to find a vitamin C that does not kill my stomach. This is wondeful! In fact, if I am having an allergy problem (I have MCS), I take this and it clears it up. I am so glad that I found this! No artifical sugars, or anything to cause me problems. Thank you! Thank you!!!

I'm happy with this product so far

Posted by Reviewer2386235 on Oct 19, 2009

I haven't been taking this product very long. It seems like a good product to me. It doesn't dissolve quite as well as I would like for it to but it's not real bad either. It has very little taste. Don't expect it to taste sweet or fruity though because it does not.

Best vitamin C I've used

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on May 05, 2011

Madre Labs whole food vitamin C blows away manufactured ascorbic C. There's no comparison. This whole food product featuring the four richest sources of vitamin C offers a whole range of benefits you never get with ascorbic acid. Madre C is the best value in whole food derived C.