• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Customer Ratings

maltodextrin not listed on site

Posted by 4844891731003692326 on Apr 27, 2016

the website does not have the full ingredients listed. maltodextrin is added to this product

whole food vitamin C

Posted by 5649064236672682278 on Apr 21, 2016

I had noticed that all my vitamin C products contained ascorbic acid; which I believe to be syntheic. I was looking for whole food suppliments and tried this one; which I like. I mix it with green tea and other vitamins and the taste is a B+. It does not disolved but I shake my container to get the power to surface. I like this and will buy it again. My family prefers this as well.

High Quality Natural Vitamin C Without Maltodextrin Now Again!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jan 17, 2016

This is my long time favorite vitamin C powder. I am very happy to see that this product is now again without maltodextrin like it used to be when I started buying from iHerb. I warmly recommend this vitamin C. Natural C is more powerful than synthetic ascorbic acid. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb to see other excellent products. Enjoy you shopping at iHerb!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3159182 on Dec 14, 2015

Good product. I was a bit dissapointed that there was little powder. Much less than I expected.

Used to buy by the case but maltodextein means I cannot have

Posted by Reviewer1055187 on Sep 26, 2015

I'm really sad to see my favorite vitamin C supplement now has maltodextein - I cannot buy it anymore as I will not put this in my body daily. I also have SIBO and it is not something I can tolerate. Really too bad as it was the only one I trusted but now the search continues - if anyone has another option like the old formula with no fillers please add it here as a comment thanks!

AVOID - Now contains MALTODEXTRIN

Posted by Reviewer2203486 on Jun 17, 2015

This product has gone from great to one that should be avoided. I loved this product and I could always feel its beneficial effects. I didn't even notice the change on the labeling so I continued using it, but I started having strange gastrointestinal issues that couldn't be attribute to anything else; upon investigation I discovered that Madre Labs are now using MALTODEXTRIN as a carrier for the Camu Camu and Acerola Berry extracts. They used to use Manioc Root before. Needless to say I was extremely disappointed as I used to trust Madre Labs. I stopped using this and my gastrointestinal symptoms resolved immediately. Unfortunately I will have to look for an alternative product; I am disappointed to say the least.

They screwed it up

Posted by Reviewer2543011 on Jun 02, 2015

This used to be my regular supplement. I wouldn’t go a day without it. No flu, no cold of any kind. But they screwed it up. Instead of the plant powder, they now add some dehydrated dried up puree. It no longer has the same effect and it tastes horrible. I now buy the camu camu powder and rose hips powder by itself and mix my own plant based vitamin C.

settle occurred

Posted by 5545964833003494470 on May 11, 2015

settle occurred

Bring it back!

Posted by Reviewer1320058 on Apr 25, 2015

I loved this Vitamin C mix and used it daily in my morning juices. It is one of the few Vitamin C powders made without ascorbic acid, which can deplete the body of healthy bacteria. Hopefully Madre Labs brings this product back! It was a winner!

Great in smoothies

Posted by 5733486337348531208 on Apr 22, 2015

I use this in my daily smoothie, it doesn't add any taste and I would like to think that it helps to keep me healthy, so that's good.