• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Customer Ratings

too expensive

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Dec 01, 2014

I find this to be too expensive for myself. Would like it better if it was a smaller package. That way it wouldn't go bad so soon. Can't finish this in time!

Expensive

Posted by 5593842600970840222 on Jun 25, 2014

This is a great product with great ingredients, but way too expensive for the amount of vit C I like to consume, not nearly enough per serving. The tub was nearly empty from the start.

cant find the expiry date

Posted by 4837772618473403772 on Jun 17, 2014

no sweet taste and it is in powder form. I mix it with orange juice. Also cant find the expiry date on the bottle.

There's something better - Tess

Posted by Reviewer2567834 on Feb 15, 2014

The pale orange fine powder dissolves well in the water and tastes sour. No strange smell. I still prefer Camu Camu which is jam packed with Vitamin C than any other food source discovered so far.

not my cup of C...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i am familiar with the vit C effect on the body and it seem this product doesn't deliver it,theoretically it should be superior and natural but it doesn't feel potent enough...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Seems OK

Posted by energetyx on Aug 23, 2013

I'm using this at the moment instead of HealthForce Nutritionals Truly Natural Vitamin C, which was out of stock when I placed my order. It has a nice citrus flavour and blends well in a mixer. I'm never really sure how well vitamin C products are working, as I don't really notice anything even in large doses.

test

Posted by asdfghrhg2 on May 17, 2013

ter

Attention to the date!

Posted by 5437777125776404064 on May 02, 2013

I ordered two because they were on special. The info on the site was that the epiration of this lot was March 2014. Actually when received, the only date available on the packaging was March 2012. I contacted iHerb's customer service and the explanation I was given was that the date was of production and not of expiration. But that is not stated anywhere on the label. Weird. And the container really is rediculously big.

good source for vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1322070 on Nov 25, 2012

Not the best taste and will not mix smoothly. It is a great source of vitamin c . Good for cold and flu season and before flying on a crowded plane.

Better than tablets C

Posted by Reviewer1550485 on Nov 13, 2012

But not strong enough to hold back a cold or heal C deficiency.