• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Customer Ratings

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Vitamin C is a well known antioxidant that is known to reduce high blood pressure, help protect from the cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, stroke, prevent cancer, kidney stones, boost immune system, helps to detox by binding to heavy metals, pro moting healings in cells, support good bacteria while destroying bad bacteria, protect from environmental toxins, osteoporosis, support collagen in maintaining healthy skin and many others! Vitamin C has over 80 years of research, over thousand studies and a very safe record even if taken at high doses. What is best about this product it consists of natural Vitamin C and its co factors, Natural Vitamin C complex are known to work in synergy with bioactivity up 10-30 times more than isolated Vitamin C! In addition, its co factors like rutin, bioflavonoids come with its set of their own benefits as well! As for the taste, it is bitter and best to mix with sweeter stuff. The product consists of either organic (no pesticides) or wild crafted (more nutrition than farm-based) which is a plus factor. The downside is that they use silica in their product as a flow agent and the powder does not dissolve well enough. It is also more pricey per mg as compared to other natural vitamin C products. Check out my page for more reviews!

So natural!

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

Like the fact that this product is so full of natural ingredients. Doesn't dissolve completly, but that's mentioned on the box. But... for me it is too expensive to reorder.

tastes healthy

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Jun 23, 2013

Ingredients are good, but this is not the cheap Emergen-C substitute I was hoping for. It tastes...healthy. That said, it's nice to have a natural vit c source i can stir into juice without making things any sweeter.

Fast Pick-me-up

Posted by Reviewer1154145 on Feb 22, 2011

This is a wonderful product and I love having the packets with me when travelling - great way to get vitamin C!

whole food vitamin C

Posted by 5649064236672682278 on Apr 21, 2016

I had noticed that all my vitamin C products contained ascorbic acid; which I believe to be syntheic. I was looking for whole food suppliments and tried this one; which I like. I mix it with green tea and other vitamins and the taste is a B+. It does not disolved but I shake my container to get the power to surface. I like this and will buy it again. My family prefers this as well.

good

Posted by Reviewer1926676 on Dec 08, 2010

i like it

Good vitamin C source

Posted by Reviewer1072408 on Aug 25, 2009

I mix it with water and let it sit for a while to let the water absorb into the dry mixture. Seems better to me that way.

Food Source C

Posted by Reviewer2941431 on Oct 20, 2011

I have been using this for a month. A good product overall, but I find it acidic. I would have given it 5 stars otherwise. I have just ordered Alive C, another food complex Vitamin C, and will try it for comparison. It does work well when you are coming down with something, though, and is much better than the synthetic Cs.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3159182 on Dec 14, 2015

Good product. I was a bit dissapointed that there was little powder. Much less than I expected.

Container less than 1/2 full!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 25, 2010

This was a shocker. I know they say stuff settles but come on! We see the size of the container we buy accordingly. To make the customers feel like they're getting ripped off is not cool, Madre Labs! (Nothing against iHerb, they give us a nice discount here, but still!) Please make a half sized container that will be full. It's not that complicated. Next, this doesn't mix well by hand with a tsp. So it tasted very tart & powdery when in a glass of water. I now put it in an empty wide mouth bottle & shake vigorously. I also drink this along with 2 other powder & liquid supplements so the taste is a lot nicer. I like the purity of ingredients. This is a bio-available natural C & I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the deceptive packaging. It's expensive enough as it is, Madre Labs ought to fill that plastic vat!