• Please Visit Madre-C.com for more information.

• Customer Ratings

whole food vitamin C

Posted by 5649064236672682278 on Apr 21, 2016

I had noticed that all my vitamin C products contained ascorbic acid; which I believe to be syntheic. I was looking for whole food suppliments and tried this one; which I like. I mix it with green tea and other vitamins and the taste is a B+. It does not disolved but I shake my container to get the power to surface. I like this and will buy it again. My family prefers this as well.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3159182 on Dec 14, 2015

Good product. I was a bit dissapointed that there was little powder. Much less than I expected.

Good

Posted by dreambodyclub on Apr 20, 2015

I've been taken supplement for a bit less than a month. It has pleasant-almost neutral taste and usually I add it to smoothie or as I call it "non-juice"(take fresh fruit, cut, add water, blend, plus one scoop of vitamin C). I bought it to work together with other supplements (quercetin and nettle) to help overcome seasonal allergy, seems together everything works. Because it's vitamin from natural source, it strength doesn't seem to be very strong.

Good

Posted by 5747046237059080475 on Apr 20, 2015

Easy to supplement vitamin c and use

Easy to use - blend in with smoothie!

Posted by 5461478078389654009 on Apr 10, 2015

Very easy to use, just pour a scoopful to a smoothie in the morning :) I like that this product is also quite organic.

vitamin c good supplier with good taste

Posted by Reviewer1673199 on Jan 14, 2015

vitamin c good supplier with good taste

Seems like a good product

Posted by 5714262199511907648 on Jun 29, 2014

Seems nice to mix this into my drinks

AOH

Posted by 5270091065718101503 on Apr 29, 2014

Very easy on your system. Other Vitamin C powders upset my system.

Best form of vitamin c ever

Posted by 5628255610559362401 on Dec 25, 2013

My overall complexion is even tone, less oil seeds/ pimple and immune system gets better as i don't fall sick as often. Awesome product!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Vitamin C is a well known antioxidant that is known to reduce high blood pressure, help protect from the cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, stroke, prevent cancer, kidney stones, boost immune system, helps to detox by binding to heavy metals, pro moting healings in cells, support good bacteria while destroying bad bacteria, protect from environmental toxins, osteoporosis, support collagen in maintaining healthy skin and many others! Vitamin C has over 80 years of research, over thousand studies and a very safe record even if taken at high doses. What is best about this product it consists of natural Vitamin C and its co factors, Natural Vitamin C complex are known to work in synergy with bioactivity up 10-30 times more than isolated Vitamin C! In addition, its co factors like rutin, bioflavonoids come with its set of their own benefits as well! As for the taste, it is bitter and best to mix with sweeter stuff. The product consists of either organic (no pesticides) or wild crafted (more nutrition than farm-based) which is a plus factor. The downside is that they use silica in their product as a flow agent and the powder does not dissolve well enough. It is also more pricey per mg as compared to other natural vitamin C products. Check out my page for more reviews!