versatile

Posted by Reviewer1346684 on Sep 20, 2011

To maintain health I try to keep my diet balanced between acid and alkaline foods. I use the Midori Greens in my morning shake of whey protein, eggs etc to help balance the shake. It makes a delicious way to increase my "greens" in my diet, even at breakfast.

Greatest Greens

Posted by Reviewer1375895 on May 31, 2011

The Madre Labs greens with matcha tea are the best green foods I have ever had. Thanks for your excellent product.TN Austin Texas

Really like this.

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jun 28, 2011

A good greens product. I've stayed with this one longer than any other because I believe I notice a cleansing effect from this. A good selection of greens and organic.

really good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1241581 on Jul 08, 2011

I have just recently completed "weaning" myself from lithium, and been deemed in remission by my nurse practitioner. In the process of substituting whole foods and nutrition, as well as life style changes, for a life on pharmaceuticals, I have been taking liquid B vitamins and fish oil. After reading about Midori Greens I decided to add this to my morning regime. I feel really clean, healthy energy from this combination, it seems to be just what the doctor did not order!

Green Health

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Jul 10, 2011

This is not pond scum!

Repeat order

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jul 12, 2011

'Nuff said

High quality greens

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Oct 19, 2012

This should be a part of your health program.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1610160 on Sep 20, 2010

Tastes good

the best

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Oct 16, 2011

Madre Labs products are the creme de la creme when it come to superfoods powders. This is the ONLY green powder that contains ashitaba. No fillers or cheap stuff here. Not bad tasting either.

great product !!!

Posted by Reviewer2211563 on Nov 07, 2011

These products also are really a supplement for our food every day !!! Also the quality is really fantastic !!! So we hope we can buy more in the future, depending of the price ...