The best blend!

Posted by 5115944311650255983 on Nov 21, 2012

I'm a Naturopath and sometimes it's hard to find a good synergy in the product you buy.This is like drinking fresh oxygen for your body!

Refreshing drink

Posted by Reviewer1550485 on Nov 13, 2012

Pleasant tasting, uplifting to sip. Gives a sense of wellbeing.

If you need green stuff

Posted by Reviewer2885745 on Nov 04, 2012

I have been using this product (the whole box). I have to say that there is no side effect, but no positive impact either (as I could feel). I have stopped because it becomes too much to take in the morning, together with other vitamines and supplement. It's quite expensive. I prefer to eat fresh products.

Glowing Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2818970 on Nov 02, 2012

I absolutely love this product! I intended to use it for general health and well-being but was truly amazed by how well it cleared my skin, leaving it blemish free and with such a beautiful glow! As for my health, I have experience greater energy as well. Truly recommend this product!

Nice:)

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012

The taste is pretty good compared to other greens I've tried. Since the price is higher than the toll restricitions in Norway I won't be buying it again anytime soon, but I would recommend it to others and I will be buying it if they ever have another offer on this :)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1499428 on Oct 21, 2012

Green drinks usually make me gag, but this one is very palatable. I usually blend a scoop of this along with a berry mix, and add a few drops of stevia. It isn't chunky like other green drinks I've had, and you get 60 servings in one container - well worth the price in my opinion. Helps me feel more energy and more mental focus. Will definitely keep buying this product.

High quality greens

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Oct 19, 2012

This should be a part of your health program.

Midori Green

Posted by Reviewer2932589 on Oct 15, 2012

Tastes pretty strongly of alfalfa; if you can get past that then there is a noticeable benefit. I definitely feel like I have more energy throughout the days that I have drank this.

Very nice product

Posted by 4897666749514423399 on Sep 21, 2012

I have been taking this for almost a month. First I tried to take a full dosage, but found it too strong. So for me, this bottle will last longer than I expected. Good energy booster in the morning, especially for people like me who are not coffee drinkers.

I only drink in the morning

Posted by Reviewer2159448 on Sep 17, 2012

Excellent source of greens and teas to give me even energy but it would be too much later than 3P, just like coffee would be to stimulating. This is definitely a repeat order!