Excellent value just for the tea!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 23, 2009

Just for the tea, this product is an excellent buy during the introductory offer. Where I live, I cannot buy Japanese match of the quality in this product for this low of a price.

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on May 13, 2009

iherb has the best delivery service. Good opportunity to buy a whole food, while the price was reduced, instead of taking so many pills,

Easy and effective way to incorporate greens

Posted by Reviewer1250448 on Feb 04, 2010

I really love this product, I add this every morning to my shakes. I feel great and energized and no awful taste. I will like to try the immune punch next.

I'm saving money

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Mar 02, 2010

I don't eat enoungh greens or veggies. This is a great sub for that requirement. I don't have any waste to throw away if a veggie goes bad so, I save money and stay healthy at the same time.

energy

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Mar 13, 2010

This product, along with the addition of iodine to my diet, has greatly improved my energy and stamina. I am much more mentally alert and have better physicalstamina. My body says thank you.

Only greens I can take

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Feb 16, 2010

I have lots of food allergies and have always had trouble taking any kind of powered greens. This is the only one I have found where I don't experience an allergic reaction. I mix the acai heart, the immune punch, and these greens in some juice and it gives me a real energy boost. I eat really well but feel so much better taking these products.

Super Greens is Great

Posted by Reviewer2810478 on Mar 24, 2010

Taking this daily, I feel full of energy. I would HIGHLY recommend this product!!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1890079 on Sep 07, 2010

I use a scoop of the Eureka! Berries along with a scoop of the Midori Greens in my morning Greek yogurt smoothie. I know my energy and endurance levels have increased. My prayer is that the manufacturer will never quit making these superb products, they are top quality and everyone needs them.I've only been taking using these products for about 3 weeks and I believe I can already tell a difference in my skin. Happy on the Florida Gulf Coast!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 09, 2010

I am really happy with the Greens. I use this along with the Acui Heart Powder and they give me a nice energy lift that lasts all day taken on a daily basis. Sometimes vitamin pills upset my stomach but not the powders. I will buy again...

Addictive!

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Dec 14, 2010

I survive on Green powders. They are the only thing I'm willing to eat in the morning. I'm one of those whose bellies only wake up at around 11:30am and no amount of nagging to have breakfast will goad me to eat. But when I discovered green powders, my breakfast life changed. Midori Greens is what I consider solid backbone item for my green brews. I like to mix and match my green powders depending on the juice flavours I have or just for taste preference for the day. Midori Green is a must throughout all the experimentations.