Try It!

Posted by Reviewer1114698 on Jun 06, 2009

I am using all the products from Madre Labs and it has made me feel better then I have in years! It's nearly eliminated inflammation I've been dealing with for over 8 years. This company seems to have done their research and come out with quality products. I recommend it to all my friends and family.

disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2476643 on Sep 01, 2010

I had high expectation on this, but it just gave me terrible bloating and constipation.The taste also is not pleasant at all. I'll keep continuing using my Amazing Grass green superfoods: they're defenetely a better product, at least for me

Yummy green goodness...

Posted by awwjeez on Mar 04, 2009

I love green drinks ,wheat grass etc., so I was really happy when I saw this mix at iHerb. It tastes great and gives my body what its missing from my fast food diet!

Love my Madre!

Posted by Reviewer2442013 on Apr 09, 2009

Tried this and the Madre greens and love them both! Blend them together into some V8 or tomato juice and it's delicious. I feel the lift from these products too. I'm slowly eliminating so many vitamin pills, capsules, etc. and going with these supplements instead.

Excellent value just for the tea!

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on May 23, 2009

Just for the tea, this product is an excellent buy during the introductory offer. Where I live, I cannot buy Japanese match of the quality in this product for this low of a price.

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on May 13, 2009

iherb has the best delivery service. Good opportunity to buy a whole food, while the price was reduced, instead of taking so many pills,

Easy and effective way to incorporate greens

Posted by Reviewer1250448 on Feb 04, 2010

I really love this product, I add this every morning to my shakes. I feel great and energized and no awful taste. I will like to try the immune punch next.

Only greens I can take

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Feb 16, 2010

I have lots of food allergies and have always had trouble taking any kind of powered greens. This is the only one I have found where I don't experience an allergic reaction. I mix the acai heart, the immune punch, and these greens in some juice and it gives me a real energy boost. I eat really well but feel so much better taking these products.

I'm saving money

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Mar 02, 2010

I don't eat enoungh greens or veggies. This is a great sub for that requirement. I don't have any waste to throw away if a veggie goes bad so, I save money and stay healthy at the same time.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1890079 on Sep 07, 2010

I use a scoop of the Eureka! Berries along with a scoop of the Midori Greens in my morning Greek yogurt smoothie. I know my energy and endurance levels have increased. My prayer is that the manufacturer will never quit making these superb products, they are top quality and everyone needs them.I've only been taking using these products for about 3 weeks and I believe I can already tell a difference in my skin. Happy on the Florida Gulf Coast!