Madre Labs, A Unique SuperGreens Blend, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Reviews 4-star

Acceptable

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 25, 2010

This was a quality product as is most of Madre Labs'. There are so many excellent powdered greens out there it is difficult to choose one over another. I am currently using a Garden of Life product which is as good and in some ways better.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1191945 on Dec 31, 2010

Haven't had it long, but I took a scoop of this and a scoop of the powdered Madre-C along with some liquid fish oil for breakfast before starting my day. I worked 9 hours and then played poker until 2:00 AM last night...felt fantastic all day and night. This stuff tastes awful, so I mix it with some juice. I feel it evens out my blood sugar and helps me feel energized and clear-minded.

Great Way to Get Your Greens

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Jan 30, 2011

Mild tasting. I mix with Naked Juice green drink and goes down easy. Know I'm doing what I can for my health.

Just a try out

Posted by Jarousek on Feb 01, 2011

I have been putting it into my shakes and smoothies, but I can't tell the difference, because I add so much other stuff in it. I just wanted to give it a shot. probably won't buy again.

I drink it daily

Posted by Reviewer1638272 on Feb 05, 2011

I'm sure I get things in this I don't get other places, but it isn't particularly pleasant.