Tastes healthy

Posted by Reviewer2106073 on Sep 23, 2010

Madre Labs makes smart choices.

ENJOYABLE GREENS

Posted by Reviewer1072866 on Sep 09, 2010

Pleasant taste compared to others. Great value. Don't know if I notice any real difference but will give it time. Can't do any harm with the great ingredients.

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Aug 28, 2010

Very good product.

Strong greens

Posted by NarnianGirl on May 24, 2010

This is what I expected - a deep green taste & color, with a tangy aroma. Definitely not fun to take with water only! Quite OK in a smoothie, though. Surprised to see this needs refridgerating once opened - well, my fridge was out of order for three days and I kept this on a cupboard shelf instead, hoping it was not too badly damaged... For easier storage, I think I shall stick to the Garden of Life green powders from now on, although this certainly was an interesting product.

Midori Greens

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Apr 14, 2010

My husband and I decided to try Midori Greens because of the unusual superfood combination. It tastes like delicious, wonderful tea. Unfortunately, Midori Greens disagree with me, but my spouse continues to enjoy it.

Seems good, not sweet

Posted by Reviewer1044704 on Feb 14, 2010

The Midori Greens appear to be quite good although it is too early to tell. I like the lack of sweetening in the formula. I have tried other greens that were sweetened with stevia. Since stevia is a powerful sweetener, it was too much and therefore found the combination of greens (vegetables) and sweet disgusting. That is not the case with Madre Labs' formula.

green review

Posted by Reviewer1999527 on Feb 07, 2010

A very pleasant way to get more healthy greens

i liked the ingredients.

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Sep 24, 2009

i shipped this for my mom who needs a good nutritional boost. i don't know yet how she likes it. but i liked the list of ingredients.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1217356 on Jul 20, 2009

Good ingredients. Taste ok.

really feel it but a little bitter

Posted by Reviewer1781887 on Jul 07, 2009

I take this on an empty stomach before my 1st morning workout. I really feel the energy kick in. The taste is a little bitter for me, but my workouts are great. I don't eat veggies so i am confident this is good for me.