Love this stuff...

Posted by Reviewer2198938 on Sep 13, 2012

I can't usually tolerate other green drink mixes, but this one I can. Goes down great in a smoothie with raw cacao and Mercola Pure Power Protein and Madre Labs Eureka! Berries powder.

gives you a pick-me-up

Posted by aeshow on Sep 12, 2012

instead of coffee around mid-day, when i need a pick-me-up, i drink this. it doesnt taste bad at all. just add a little stevia, xylitol, or a Herbasway blueberry or green tea extract. great health benefits in this.

midori greens

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Sep 08, 2012

I can't say enough how good this product has been for me. I have a history of severe IBSD and probable chrohns. This is the only greens supplement that I can take, that doesn't cause problems, as this product has no added fiber, except what is natural. Excess fiber is what caused my problems in the first place. Also I have autoimmune disease, also caused from the above. I have alot more energy, and I can say I have healed myself. American doctors I have to have been totally clueless...I am a nurse. I am a iherb junkie and I am proud to say so. This product along with others and colonics and coffee enemas have given me my life back. Thank you iherb and Madre Labs.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2491713 on Aug 31, 2012

This has many great ingredients and helps keep my immune system well.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Favorite green formula. And somehow works well both for energy and calm. Love it.

Powerful product!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Jul 27, 2012

I appreciate all the good quality ingredients! I've been experimenting with it in various ways, so far in smoothies and in yogurt. Nice addition with good nutrition!

Yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Jul 09, 2012

I love this! Can be mixed with i.e. green tea/cocoa, but personally I prefer it on its own, just added hot water and sweetener. Very healthy and very tasty if you like seaweed.

Feel energised after taking this!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 01, 2012

I bought this because of the good reviews and Midori Greens certainly delivers. I take a scoop every morning mixed with a little fruit juice and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil and it gives me energy for the whole day. Sometimes when I feel tired or on the verge of getting a cold I take a scoop on its own mixed with half a glass of water and I feel better almost immediately. The taste is not bad taken on its own. Taste better than wheat grass which I was taking peviously. Now I switch to Midori Greens because it gives me better energy and is also a Super food.

High quality greens

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I found when I was taking this it gave me extra energy in the mornings and unlike some of the other green products didn't make me gassy or bloated. It's expensive but I think there is definitely some benefit to taking it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Apr 30, 2012

Like it,for me the first good tasting green powder out there.