Madre Labs, Midori Greens, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

Good blend, but green tea makes me agitated

Posted by DerekABarrett From California on Oct 29, 2010

This is a great blend and the taste is fine, and I got a good energy burst from it, but green tea extract always makes me really agitated. It's not the product's fault, I should have known better. I get agitated with any green tea extract product, but the actual tea does not have the same effect on me. Once I stopped the powder I didn't feel as cranky. But like i said it's not the products fault, just something I react to, so wanted to write the review in case others have this same sensitivity.

It is Great

Posted by Reviewer2075563 From Wisconsin on May 19, 2009

It tastes like green tea, so if you like green tea you will enjoy this one. There is no sugar in this blend, which is great because many green formulas have sugar in them. It is a great way to get your greens.

Very good!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2991923 From North Carolina on Apr 26, 2009

Gives me lots of energy

Help for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Posted by Reviewer2079854 From New York on Apr 04, 2011

I was diagnosed with CFS 6 years ago and have found nothing that really helps me with my low energy level except prescription drugs, which I don't want to take. I've tried so many things, that the Midori Greens were a shot in the dark. I must say that after nearly a month of taking them daily I actually have more energy!! It took almost 2 weeks for any noticeable difference, so don't quit if you're not getting instant results. It's very nice tasting when mixed with a little of your favorite juice. I will definitely reorder.

Try It!

Posted by Reviewer1114698 From California on Jun 06, 2009

I am using all the products from Madre Labs and it has made me feel better then I have in years! It's nearly eliminated inflammation I've been dealing with for over 8 years. This company seems to have done their research and come out with quality products. I recommend it to all my friends and family.