Excellent greens powder!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This greens powder is an excellent addition to a morning protein shake to boost blood purifying and anti-oxidant intake with chlorella, matcha tea, etc. It has a great list of greens that help boost energy levels and cleared up my skin from one months of use!If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Super Greens is Great

Posted by Reviewer2810478 on Mar 24, 2010

Taking this daily, I feel full of energy. I would HIGHLY recommend this product!!

the best green cocktail

Posted by zsuzsa on Jan 11, 2011

simply the best green mix i've ever had, and i've been through a dozen. its easy on the stomach, and you feel the results immediately. 5 stars!

extraordinary product

Posted by Reviewer3137418 on Jul 31, 2011

Wow, this is a superior greens blend. After the first couple of days using it, I could feel it working, and I can tell when I haven't taken any. It helps keep my mind and body cleansed and my energy flowing. I am so happy to have finally found my favorite greens powder! In my opinion, lots of others have too many ingredients which aren't particularly powerful or synergistic. I think Madre has chosen well just the right grasses, herbs, and vegetables that one buys a green formula for. I am very impressed and happy with Midori Greens. :)

DELICIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I love it. Great ingredients, and it tastes simply delicious. Give it a try ;o)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1094280 on Aug 30, 2010

This is a great product. I have used Garden of Life which is terrific also (both give me energy) but comparing the ingredients in the products, I think Madre Labs wins out with a higher concentration of the more beneficial stuff!

I'm saving money

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Mar 02, 2010

I don't eat enoungh greens or veggies. This is a great sub for that requirement. I don't have any waste to throw away if a veggie goes bad so, I save money and stay healthy at the same time.

No fillers

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011

Not tasty on its own but when mixed with a juice it's great. I love that it has no fillers. It has a very green clean taste kinda grassy but tastes very healthy. To save money I buy bulk spirulina and other greens in one pound bags. But this is a very good green powder with all kinds of different greens.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1073358 on Aug 03, 2011

Taste is mild and easy to take plain water. It gives me a boost of energy.

best ever

Posted by Reviewer1228874 on Jan 17, 2011

I can feel recover of my fatigue..as soon as I drink this.. the best product of Madre labs..