Love It

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Jun 09, 2010

I am really happy with the Greens. I use this along with the Acui Heart Powder and they give me a nice energy lift that lasts all day taken on a daily basis. Sometimes vitamin pills upset my stomach but not the powders. I will buy again...

energy

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Mar 13, 2010

This product, along with the addition of iodine to my diet, has greatly improved my energy and stamina. I am much more mentally alert and have better physicalstamina. My body says thank you.

Super Greens is Great

Posted by Reviewer2810478 on Mar 24, 2010

Taking this daily, I feel full of energy. I would HIGHLY recommend this product!!

Addictive!

Posted by fayechan-singapore on Dec 14, 2010

I survive on Green powders. They are the only thing I'm willing to eat in the morning. I'm one of those whose bellies only wake up at around 11:30am and no amount of nagging to have breakfast will goad me to eat. But when I discovered green powders, my breakfast life changed. Midori Greens is what I consider solid backbone item for my green brews. I like to mix and match my green powders depending on the juice flavours I have or just for taste preference for the day. Midori Green is a must throughout all the experimentations.

DELICIOUS!!!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011

I love it. Great ingredients, and it tastes simply delicious. Give it a try ;o)

Works the best for me

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Sep 30, 2010

I used to take another brand 5 years ago and it didn't agree with me. Madre labs is great. I take it before I go to work and in the after noon before I work out. It gives me a really nice energy. Thanks again iherb.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1094280 on Aug 30, 2010

This is a great product. I have used Garden of Life which is terrific also (both give me energy) but comparing the ingredients in the products, I think Madre Labs wins out with a higher concentration of the more beneficial stuff!

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1676564 on Oct 25, 2010

This is an outstanding product filled with incredible nutrients not typically available in common fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have to have our serving every morning and when I want to eat light, it serves as a good meal replacement. I feel energetic and well nourished with each serving, kudos to Madre Labs for providing Midori Greens AND at a reasonable price.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Apr 08, 2011

Tastes great, not as bitter as some similar "greens" products. I feel very healthy when drinking it and am sure it's doing me good. My skin feels and looks better too. Highly recommended!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2316684 on Feb 13, 2011

This product is amazing! I put one scoop in my morning green smoothie along with their Simply Acai powder (which unfortunately is discontinued!) Love the energy!