Madre Labs, Moisturizing Body Wash, Rosemary Mint, 12.5 fl oz (370 ml)

Absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer2012636 From California on Aug 31, 2011

I use it as a hair and body wash. It does not dry my skin and the rosemary mint essential oils help wake me up in the morning. Great job.

Invigorating

Posted by Reviewer2923326 From New Zealand on Sep 26, 2011

I like the fragrance.

Love it!

Posted by beautybymissl From Estonia on Dec 05, 2011

This bodywash has interesting scent that I personally loved! It didn´t make my skin dry and it lathered well.

The best shower gel!

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway From Norway on Dec 06, 2011

I love this shower gel. It tastes good and leaves my skin very smooth. You just need a very small amount - about the size of an almond - to wash your body. It will order this one again.

Great body wash!

Posted by Reviewer1275387 From Norway on Mar 19, 2012

I bought this when it was on offer (for $ 3) in the "Hot deals"-section on Iherb. I haven't tried this on a long term yet, but it seems to moisturize really well, almost no need for body lotion. The smell is a bit special (I am kind of new with natural products, and still used to the syntetic smell of the shower gels i used to purchase at the supermarked), but I like it. It smells mostly rosemary, while the mint is harder to detect. It lathers a lot, even if it is a natural soap. Smell does not linger at skin after showering, which I think is great (the smell really wakes me up in the morning, but would smell terrible with my sweet daytime parfume). Overall, this is really great! I will probably purchase again (even for the regular price!)