Not bad / Неплохо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 31, 2012

Неплохой кондиционер, но он оказался слишком питательным для моих тонких волос. Приятно пахнет клубничным йогуртом. A good conditioner, but it was too nutritious for my fine hair. It have good strawberry yogurt flavor.

Smell's good, and almost ..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... competes with the Nubian Heritage's shampoos and body washes. Big in size and not that expensive, but not the best product either. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

I like it, it has anti-frizz for my blond hair, good smell and I got it for 3$-good price!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2725740 on Aug 21, 2011

I like it.

Good Shampoo/Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2003043 on Sep 04, 2011

I received the shampoo and conditioner as a free offer from iHerb. It is a shampoo/conditioner that I would definately use again. The shampoo cleaned my hair very well and the conditioner was very rich. The only concern was the difficulty of opening the sample pack while my hands were wet. Pre-opening pack would be a good suggestion. I appreciate iHerb making this available.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3236831 on Sep 14, 2011

Both shampoo and conditioner smell really nice. Unfortunately, my hair stayed dry after using these products.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Sep 14, 2011

Gave this to my daughter she says it works good

good

Posted by Reviewer1039350 on Sep 20, 2011

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1223320 on Sep 21, 2011

smells like strawberry!

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 18, 2011

smells good, but am not sure how much it did for my hair (since this is a sample)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »