เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

ผมแนะนำให้ลอง ภรรยาชอบมัน

Soft hair

Posted by Reviewer3031645 on Aug 15, 2011

I have only tried this product once, therefore I cannot say anything about long term use, but still it made my hair feeling very soft. The scent is not what I would want for my every day shampoo, since it is quite sweet.

Smelled odd

Posted by Reviewer3332721 on Aug 12, 2011

Reminded me of spoiled old chunky strawberry milk... Had to use quite a bit to do its job.

Irritating for those with sensitive skn

Posted by Reviewer2585063 on Aug 07, 2011

I tried this in the hopes I could use this companies product. Thankfully the test sample was free, so I didnt' lose any money to find out it is irritating for those with sensitive skin and scalps.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2518620 on Aug 04, 2011

My hair was smooth and moistend after I used this shampoo and conditioner. Smells good, too.

Good Shampoo/Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2003043 on Sep 04, 2011

I received the shampoo and conditioner as a free offer from iHerb. It is a shampoo/conditioner that I would definately use again. The shampoo cleaned my hair very well and the conditioner was very rich. The only concern was the difficulty of opening the sample pack while my hands were wet. Pre-opening pack would be a good suggestion. I appreciate iHerb making this available.

Quite good ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... but you can find better. I however bought the big bottles as well as they were on sale later on, but would not have paid the normal price. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

nothing special

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012

I tried this only once, but I am not impressed at all. Cleans hair and scalp, smells nice... and nothing more.

!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Aug 18, 2011

delicate and smells so good!

So and so.

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012

Alright in a pinch, but seems somewhat drying.