Odd smell

Posted by Reviewer3127630 on Jan 03, 2012

Works well to clean the hair and it won't strip your hair of colour, but it has this odd smell to it. Like a mixture of strawberries and fart... (please excuse the crude description) . The conditioner is much better, Might buy again if Madre labs improves on the scent of this one.

Не подошел / Did not fit

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 11, 2012

Этот шампунь мне не подошел. Мои тонкие волосы сразу после мытья выглядят грязными, а сухие кончики волос так и остаются сухими. К тому же, шампунь вызвал шелушение и зуд кожи головы. This shampoo does not fit to me. My fine hair looks dirty even immediately after washing, and dry hair ends dry. Moreover, shampoo has caused flaking and itching of the scalp.

Posted by teperepezepe on Aug 21, 2012

Hair feel quite dry after using this, so I have to use any serum to change it. Very nice fragrance

ok

Posted by Reviewer1902650 on Apr 05, 2012

it wasn't really moisturizing to my hair.

Bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2097938 on Jun 28, 2012

After using this shampoo my hair feels clean, soft, silky, but the smell... every time i use it, i try not to breathe. Smells like sour strawberry jam.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer2117776 on Jul 29, 2012

Quite good stuff - smells nice. Lathers easily but not all that moisturizing. Rather pricey!

Soft hair

Posted by Reviewer3031645 on Aug 15, 2011

I have only tried this product once, therefore I cannot say anything about long term use, but still it made my hair feeling very soft. The scent is not what I would want for my every day shampoo, since it is quite sweet.

Wouldn't recommend for curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2529248 on Aug 23, 2011

I have lightly curly hair and after using this shampoo and condition my hair got quite dry.

Madre labs shampoo

Posted by Kathrin on Sep 01, 2011

easy to apply,ok smell

There is little quantity.

Posted by Reviewer1817949 on Sep 15, 2011

A few There is little quantity.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »