Nice aroma good forming

Posted by 5369932254910808460 on Feb 18, 2014

Nice aroma good forming, but after using definitely need some condition or oil to "feed" the hair.

Worth every US Dollar.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I don't usually write reviews of shampoos. But on this product I had to! I have long wavy hair which was dry and frizzy. I have been using this shampoo for 4 weeks now and the frizz is gone and my hair is super soft. When I let my hair dry naturally its super shiny and manageable where as i used to have struggle before. It has kept my hair color in check. My Wife has even started using it (she has fine hair) and it works on her as well. The fragrence is really lovely and i cut my hair drying time to almost half now. I'm happy with this product and will definitely buy again! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Quite an okey product ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... but you can find better shampoos here on iHerb. For the special discount price this was a good bargain, but for the regular price not as good. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

great smell

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 10, 2013

smells great and leaves hair soft but leaves my dry curly hair frizzy.

Love the Smell

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013

My teen girls love this too like the Pomegranate & Mallow shampoo. As this is moisturising, left our hair slightly heavier and we didn't need conidtioner after that. Love the smell :)

worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2975194 on Jan 19, 2013

Air conditioner has a nice discreet flavor. If there is a problem of split ends and a tendency to dry hair, I advise you to try this line of products (shampoo and conditioner)! Used in the summer. I loved it. Hair was easier to style and became more moisturized. Strange but true: when you use a shampoo with mild wheat shade the hair, but usually in the summer hair color fade.Кондиционер имеет приятный ненавязчивый аромат. Если есть проблема секущихся кончиков и склонность к сухости волос, советую попробовать данную линию продукции (шампунь и кондиционер)! Использовала летом. Мне очень понравилось. Волосы стали легче укладываться и стали более увлажненными. Странно но факт: при использовании шампуня появился легкий пшеничный оттенок у волос, хотя обычно летом цвет волос выгорает.

loved the sent

Posted by Reviewer2889335 on Jan 01, 2013

and my hair agreed with it.

very good

Posted by Dorina on Nov 27, 2012

I really like this shampoo because it's gentle, but cleans very well. I don't like the smell, but it's ok. I recommend it, even to the persons with sensitive scalp.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2577547 on Oct 27, 2012

I like the smell, the consistence good as well. I fell some impact to my hair, thei became soft.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1201475 on Oct 19, 2012

love the strawberry fragrance, perfect for summertime. Leaves my hair feeling great, too.