New To iHerb?

Madre Labs, Moisturizing Shampoo, Strawberry Oasis, 12.5 fl oz (370 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Не подошел / Did not fit

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 11, 2012

Этот шампунь мне не подошел. Мои тонкие волосы сразу после мытья выглядят грязными, а сухие кончики волос так и остаются сухими. К тому же, шампунь вызвал шелушение и зуд кожи головы. This shampoo does not fit to me. My fine hair looks dirty even immediately after washing, and dry hair ends dry. Moreover, shampoo has caused flaking and itching of the scalp.

Improved my damaged hairs

Posted by Plesniece on Jul 02, 2012

I loved fragrance like sweet strawberries with milk. Shampoo did not irritate my super sensitive skin; actually it helped heal my eczema hands. After using my hairs smell like strawberries. Cleans hair good, do not leave it greasy. I have long hairs and best quality of shampoo is that it is easy to rinse out. Very moisturizing left my long hair silky and straight. I believe it is natural shampoo. But this time I purchased Avalon Organics shampoo and conditioner because of good reviews and then I will compare and choose which is better for me. But for now Madre Labs is the best!!!

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

Really good shampoo, got it for 3 $, but really makes my blond, damaged hair silky and shine. I like it!

Hair Sooo Soft

Posted by Reviewer2697539 on Oct 17, 2011

This shampoo & conditioner smelt soooo good and left my hair feeling very clean, soft and silky.

very nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2253971 on Jan 26, 2012

I love the smell of this shampoo, and it´s really nice for my died hair.