10% Off Orders Over $40!

Madre Labs, MushRex Plus Mushroom Complex with Immune Assist, 120 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

Nasty allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Mar 15, 2013

I have taken more than a hundred different supplements and this one was the first that caused a relatively bad allergic reaction (I also don't have any food allergies, besides a mild one to a food additive). I got itching without hives and my skin became dry, both were worse in my hands, and my face broke out (luckily not too badly). The reaction took a week to fully go away after quitting the capsules, so it was quite bothersome even if not dangerous. I suspect it was caused by the maitake, but it can be any of the ingredients besides reishi, shiitake and chaga, as those I have taken previously without problems. Of course the allergic reaction is hardly the product's "fault", but still, it was very unpleasant.

Did not agree with me

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

This product did not agree with me and made me feel really bad/ worse.