Madre Labs, MushRex Plus Mushroom Complex with Immune Assist, 120 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Madre Labs Mushroom Complex with Immune Assist

Posted by Reviewer3250977 on Jan 26, 2011

This is their reformulated product. I'm not sure how it is superior to the original formula. I do know that it needs to be taken four times a day; the original---only three. I was disappointed it is more expensive. I wish it were in a more concentrated form needing to be taken less often. Truthfully I don't know if it helps my immune system or not. Chemo medications depress my immune system regardless of taking immune boosting supplements, although in five years, the last two or so on the mushroom formula, I've never been ill. I'll continue to take this product although not always the four pills, probably less. Martha

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2167687 on Mar 06, 2011

I really like this product and am glad it is back on the market. Disappointed, though, that the quantity of capsules per bottle dropped and the serving size increased.

Well see

Posted by Reviewer2833510 on Aug 17, 2009

Just started using it. It seems I can feel more acids in my stomach.

I like

Posted by willowman on Jul 16, 2012

I like this product it have all my favourite medicinal mushrooms in it and extra like camu camu good price also.

Possibly helped

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

Of the medicinal mushrooms I've used this one seemed to be the least effective. I'm giving in 4 stars to give the product the benefit of the doubt.