Madre Labs Mushroom Complex with Immune Assist

Posted by Reviewer3250977 on Jan 26, 2011

This is their reformulated product. I'm not sure how it is superior to the original formula. I do know that it needs to be taken four times a day; the original---only three. I was disappointed it is more expensive. I wish it were in a more concentrated form needing to be taken less often. Truthfully I don't know if it helps my immune system or not. Chemo medications depress my immune system regardless of taking immune boosting supplements, although in five years, the last two or so on the mushroom formula, I've never been ill. I'll continue to take this product although not always the four pills, probably less. Martha

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2167687 on Mar 06, 2011

I really like this product and am glad it is back on the market. Disappointed, though, that the quantity of capsules per bottle dropped and the serving size increased.

Well see

Posted by Reviewer2833510 on Aug 17, 2009

Just started using it. It seems I can feel more acids in my stomach.

I like

Posted by willowman on Jul 16, 2012

I like this product it have all my favourite medicinal mushrooms in it and extra like camu camu good price also.

Possibly helped

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

Of the medicinal mushrooms I've used this one seemed to be the least effective. I'm giving in 4 stars to give the product the benefit of the doubt.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Feb 15, 2011

These are fantastic. Really feel them strengthen my immunity which had been pretty low.

Worth trying

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Feb 21, 2011

Good price for a mushroom product but nothing special.

All the immune mushrooms in one!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Dec 02, 2010

This has all the immune boosting mushrooms..seems to be helping stave off colds, flu this season!

natural probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2983848 on Mar 05, 2010

your body's ability to fight off infection is alot about your flora and what goes on in your lower intestine. So give it a few shrooms and it will be glad you did and make your immunity to what's out there a little more robust.

madre labs

Posted by CHECK-ME on Jun 26, 2013

It is helpful for your immune system. Help you feel with more energy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »