Great Benefits for Immune System!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have H Pylori and take many different herbs as I can't take the antibiotics which usually don't kill this anyway. I added Mushroom Complex to my list of pills to take each day as it was recommended to me by a Doctor. All I can say is I can actually go days with no pain and can eat things that I had given up on eating as the pain was too bad. I will continue to take this product and recommend it highly. I am not catching everyone's colds and sicknesses and I feel so much better. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great Product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Surge in energy from adaptogens

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

I felt a certain surge in energy and stamina while taking this. Seems like a great 'coffee ersatz' beacuse it gives a light 'pick-me-up' effect. The adaptogens in this bottle are well tailored IMHO. Price and brand also top notch.

best Mushroom Complex

Posted by Hungarian on Feb 26, 2013

best price / performance Mushroom Complex

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality at affordable price.

Great Madre Labs

Posted by Reviewer2692438 on Sep 13, 2012

As usual great product from this company. This time it was for my mother. Her immune system got really stronger after a chain of lungs problems.

Immune insurance

Posted by PatriciaM on Aug 24, 2012

I call this Immune Assist product from Madre Labs "immune insurance." I don't take it regularly in summer but think it's important to have on hand when travelling, or when you're feeling rundown and/or are around people with colds, etc.

great

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on May 16, 2012

I have tried three mushroom/mycelia products now and this probably works best, in combination with other herbs, for my very weak immune system.

This is excellent price/quality prodcut! Longtime user satisfaction!

Posted by Rosiee on Apr 11, 2012

This is great "mushroom product", which I am happy I've found and decided to purchase. I am a loyal customer ever since. Medicinal mushrooms are a thing, which I respect a lot and I am also very happy with the result they help me to achieve (in health plan) and this mushroom combination is certainly very well put together with mushrooms suitable for everyday use. Since I use it, I did not catch any flu or cold and feel overall better! The (little) vitamin C, added to the formula to help the absorption is a nice plus as well. The only thing I would like to change on this is, that the capsule is now big enough ... but then again - the contained is "crammed" to the top with capsules, so I guess it's alright :) Buy with confidence! I think this product will suit your body maintenance routine, but the best person to choose that is YOU. And to find this, you must try it out! Don't worry, one other awesome detail about the mushrooms used in this combo is that there are no contraindications(still, if you take prescription medications, consult your doctor) and they are excellent immune MODULATORS (important thing!) . P.S. I would also recommend you to open the capsule and empty its contents in your mouth, taste the flavor! In my opinion, it's pretty nice! Most of the mushrooms used here, in this combo are also edible ones (except for the Reishi, but it doesn't spoil the taste).

MushRex

Posted by Reviewer3287472 on Feb 17, 2012

iHerb is a reliable suppliment provider. I always receive my orders within specified time (3-5 days)ground shipments.