I will buy again and again

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Oct 11, 2011

This seems to build white blood cells according to my research and I also found it to take away any female smelly discharge almost instantly.

immune help

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Apr 05, 2011

i think this is a superb general immune booster. the combo of the various mushrooms with camu camu (mushrooms' active ingredients assimilate better when combined with vit c) makes for a strong product at a reasonable price.

this is new for me

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Oct 22, 2011

i know a little about mushrooms and so i added it to the regime with ginseng...so far i am noticing an inner sweetness of vitality....moving, packing and doing a lot right now with added energy....

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jun 24, 2009

Haven't used it yet but read the label. Looks like it's better than what I'm taking cause it includes ALL the beneficial mushrooms as well as camu camu. Can't beat the $15 price either!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2138681 on Jul 02, 2009

love this mix.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jan 04, 2012

I have been taking these for about a year now. I take one in the morning and one at night. For the price, this is one powerful formula of the best mushrooms. Madre Labs is my favorite brand of supplements. They are high quality.

Great Benefits for Immune System!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have H Pylori and take many different herbs as I can't take the antibiotics which usually don't kill this anyway. I added Mushroom Complex to my list of pills to take each day as it was recommended to me by a Doctor. All I can say is I can actually go days with no pain and can eat things that I had given up on eating as the pain was too bad. I will continue to take this product and recommend it highly. I am not catching everyone's colds and sicknesses and I feel so much better. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality at affordable price.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2620794 on Aug 16, 2011

Its realy works. Immune assist!

Pleasant surprise

Posted by Reviewer1914924 on May 23, 2010

I tried this product out of curiosity and have been very pleasantly surprised. I provides calm energy and a nice sense of wellbeing. I am very happy to have found it.