gave me stomach unrest-not for me. ...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i did try other mushroom complex products before and never had a problem with them,this one on the other hand gave me some stomach unrest of the type i never have usually,it might be the reaction of this product with something i ate but anyways,i don't feel like trying it again soon so i will give it only 2 stars as for now,i will update if i find it beneficial for me in any way in the future though....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Nasty allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer1530118 on Mar 15, 2013

I have taken more than a hundred different supplements and this one was the first that caused a relatively bad allergic reaction (I also don't have any food allergies, besides a mild one to a food additive). I got itching without hives and my skin became dry, both were worse in my hands, and my face broke out (luckily not too badly). The reaction took a week to fully go away after quitting the capsules, so it was quite bothersome even if not dangerous. I suspect it was caused by the maitake, but it can be any of the ingredients besides reishi, shiitake and chaga, as those I have taken previously without problems. Of course the allergic reaction is hardly the product's "fault", but still, it was very unpleasant.

Pleasant surprise

Posted by Reviewer1914924 on May 23, 2010

I tried this product out of curiosity and have been very pleasantly surprised. I provides calm energy and a nice sense of wellbeing. I am very happy to have found it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2620794 on Aug 16, 2011

Its realy works. Immune assist!

Well see

Posted by Reviewer2833510 on Aug 17, 2009

Just started using it. It seems I can feel more acids in my stomach.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3310636 on Jul 09, 2010

Using it for my dog aka "miracle boy " who is fighting the nasty bone cancer, I add it to his food amongst other supplements, seems to be it's job, fingers crossed.

I like

Posted by willowman on Jul 16, 2012

I like this product it have all my favourite medicinal mushrooms in it and extra like camu camu good price also.

Try It!

Posted by Reviewer1114698 on Jun 06, 2009

I am using all the products from Madre Labs and it has made me feel better then I have in years! It's nearly eliminated inflammation I've been dealing with for over 8 years. This company seems to have done their research and come out with quality products. I recommend it to all my friends and family.

Magic Mushrooms

Posted by JacobSikais on Jul 12, 2009

I'm only at the beginning of taking 3 tablets daily, so will need to wait a while for full benefits. All I can really say is that they are easy to swallow without any funny aftertaste, and I will continue to take them into the future as I believe in proactive health benefits, as opposed to reactive trips to the doctor once you get sick.

Madre Labs Mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Oct 21, 2009

Just started using this product. This and two other mushroom brands are the only organic mushroom formulas available, and from what I have been reading most mushrooms are grown with pesticides. So, it is really important to take organically grown mushrooms. Also, mushrooms appear to have the availability to suck up toxins, and are being used to clean up toxic sites; all the more reason to use organic mushrooms.