Madre Labs, MushRex Plus Mushroom Complex with Immune Assist, 120 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)

the best

Posted by Reviewer2322179 on Jul 17, 2011

Best imunostimulator.Ako you want to take this healthy food dobavka.V internet has information about these mushrooms that cure a cold by three years rak. Last three years I have not ill because of vital fungi.

This is excellent price/quality prodcut! Longtime user satisfaction!

Posted by Rosiee on Apr 11, 2012

This is great "mushroom product", which I am happy I've found and decided to purchase. I am a loyal customer ever since. Medicinal mushrooms are a thing, which I respect a lot and I am also very happy with the result they help me to achieve (in health plan) and this mushroom combination is certainly very well put together with mushrooms suitable for everyday use. Since I use it, I did not catch any flu or cold and feel overall better! The (little) vitamin C, added to the formula to help the absorption is a nice plus as well. The only thing I would like to change on this is, that the capsule is now big enough ... but then again - the contained is "crammed" to the top with capsules, so I guess it's alright :) Buy with confidence! I think this product will suit your body maintenance routine, but the best person to choose that is YOU. And to find this, you must try it out! Don't worry, one other awesome detail about the mushrooms used in this combo is that there are no contraindications(still, if you take prescription medications, consult your doctor) and they are excellent immune MODULATORS (important thing!) . P.S. I would also recommend you to open the capsule and empty its contents in your mouth, taste the flavor! In my opinion, it's pretty nice! Most of the mushrooms used here, in this combo are also edible ones (except for the Reishi, but it doesn't spoil the taste).

good combination

Posted by Reviewer1508811 on Nov 11, 2011

And great value. I use it as anti-cancer preventive supplement. Will buy it again.

Good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 22, 2011

This is a staple, particularly during cold and flu season.

Good Mix

Posted by Reviewer1870685 on Jul 08, 2011

I noticed that combining this product with the Madre Labs "Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor" makes me feel more alive and alert