strong good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1907975 on Aug 15, 2011

just taking this for less than a week, usually catch a cold is often, this product help me to stay resistant to a cold

Helps get rid of colds

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on May 16, 2011

I started getting a sore throat and started taking this and Echinacea and a day later, my sore throat was gone. I stopped taking it after two days and the sore throat returned. I have now started taking this product again by itself and after two days, the sore throat is going away again. This seems to be a very good product for my weak immune system.

Like very much

Posted by Reviewer2587086 on Feb 17, 2011

Got my family through a bad cold season with a minimum of hassle. Highly recommend.

Great Benefits for Immune System!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have H Pylori and take many different herbs as I can't take the antibiotics which usually don't kill this anyway. I added Mushroom Complex to my list of pills to take each day as it was recommended to me by a Doctor. All I can say is I can actually go days with no pain and can eat things that I had given up on eating as the pain was too bad. I will continue to take this product and recommend it highly. I am not catching everyone's colds and sicknesses and I feel so much better. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Immune insurance

Posted by PatriciaM on Aug 24, 2012

I call this Immune Assist product from Madre Labs "immune insurance." I don't take it regularly in summer but think it's important to have on hand when travelling, or when you're feeling rundown and/or are around people with colds, etc.

Great Product

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Great Madre Labs

Posted by Reviewer2692438 on Sep 13, 2012

As usual great product from this company. This time it was for my mother. Her immune system got really stronger after a chain of lungs problems.

best Mushroom Complex

Posted by Hungarian on Feb 26, 2013

best price / performance Mushroom Complex

Surge in energy from adaptogens

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

I felt a certain surge in energy and stamina while taking this. Seems like a great 'coffee ersatz' beacuse it gives a light 'pick-me-up' effect. The adaptogens in this bottle are well tailored IMHO. Price and brand also top notch.

Mushrex

Posted by Reviewer2910546 on May 08, 2013

I had a very good experience with this product ! I felt like my overall health increased and felt more natural. I am satisfied and propably will order again..