Like very much

Posted by Reviewer2587086 on Feb 17, 2011

Got my family through a bad cold season with a minimum of hassle. Highly recommend.

strong good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1907975 on Aug 15, 2011

just taking this for less than a week, usually catch a cold is often, this product help me to stay resistant to a cold

love

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Jan 31, 2011

Love this and at the price it is a great deal. I muscle check myself for supplements and my body loves this stuff.

affordable

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 09, 2011

very good product to support immune system health for a reasonable price. I take it along with extra vit C, my body has been free of any viruses for a long time now. Would highly recomend it to anyone who needs immune support or boost.

Keeps Me Healthy

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Mar 15, 2010

Really good stuff here. I've noticed I feel a lack of energy or 'something missing' is I skip my daily dosage. Also, if I start to feel a sore throat or possible cold coming on, I take an extra capsule or two and the next day I feel fine.

husband's favorite

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Feb 10, 2011

good deal, my husband takes it regularly.

best Mushroom Complex

Posted by Hungarian on Feb 26, 2013

best price / performance Mushroom Complex

Top product.

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Jan 05, 2010

Ive felt a slight health improvement since the 1st day Ive taken it. Ive taken vitamins for years but not mushrooms. I would say it its doing more good for my health than I know. This is only my opinion.

New formula information

Posted by Scottishdave on Dec 20, 2010

Hi got word back from Madre labs with regards to additional information about the mushrooms and the product in general; The Process for our Cert. Org. Full-Spectrum Mushroom Powders (These are not extracts): Species-specific substrates are selected for the mushroom in question. The growth parameters of temperature, light, O2, etc. are specified for the results desired. The mushrooms grow for lengthy periods of time (typically 20-45 weeks) in small glass containers, capturing all of the metabolic exudates. (This is the hard part; to grow the mycelium in their own metabolites without stunting their growth) Fruit the mushrooms in the glass container at the end of the growth term. Harvest the whole mushroom. Mycelium, Fruiting Bodies, Primordia, and all of the extra-cellular compounds which have been produced over the entire life cycle, Dry (Low Temperature Drying), powder, package, sterilize (all nutraceutical raw materials must be appropriately sterilized [Steam Sterilization is the acceptable method of choice] prior to release for sale. Immune Assist Micron explained (Please keep in mind that our supplier does not disclose their extraction process, because it is part of their Trade Secrets): Immune Assist Micron™ is a combination of over 200 highly purified, immune-supportive High Molecular Weight (HMW) Hetero-polysaccharides and Beta 1,3-1,6 triple right hand helix Beta Glucans. This product is not derived from brewers yeast, but rather from six closely related organisms. Immune Assist Micron ™ is produced from the following 100% USDA Certified Organic, Certified Kosher, biotech lab cultivated, full spectrum, non-GMO medicinal mushroom species: Agaricus blazei - Cordyceps sinensis - Grifola frondosa - Ganoderma lucidum - Coriolus [Trametes] versicolor - Lentinula edodes. Immune Assist Micron™ is a combination of both water soluble heteropolysaccharides and HMW non-soluble triple helix beta glucans. It is fully micronized through a proprietary process to a maximum particle size of less than 40 microns, which makes it instantly absorbable. While yeast beta glucans are only 5 to 10% bioavailable in humans, Immune Assist Micron ™ is virtually 100% bioavailable since the micronized absorption takes place so quickly that there is no breakdown of the active polysaccharides from contact with the stomach acid, as occurs with other beta glucan products.

Posted by 4806643745682439184 on Mar 25, 2013

Capsules easy to swallow and they don't smell. So far I am not feeling much of a difference but I've only been using it for 2 weeks.