Madre Labs, MushRex Plus Mushroom Complex with Immune Assist, 120 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)

strong good supplement

Posted by Reviewer1907975 From California on Aug 15, 2011

just taking this for less than a week, usually catch a cold is often, this product help me to stay resistant to a cold

best Mushroom Complex

Posted by Hungarian From Hungary on Feb 26, 2013

best price / performance Mushroom Complex

Great Benefits for Immune System!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR From Finland on Dec 21, 2013

I have H Pylori and take many different herbs as I can't take the antibiotics which usually don't kill this anyway. I added Mushroom Complex to my list of pills to take each day as it was recommended to me by a Doctor. All I can say is I can actually go days with no pain and can eat things that I had given up on eating as the pain was too bad. I will continue to take this product and recommend it highly. I am not catching everyone's colds and sicknesses and I feel so much better. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Immune insurance

Posted by PatriciaM From Canada on Aug 24, 2012

I call this Immune Assist product from Madre Labs "immune insurance." I don't take it regularly in summer but think it's important to have on hand when travelling, or when you're feeling rundown and/or are around people with colds, etc.

Great Product