Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Madre Labs, MushRex Plus Mushroom Complex with Immune Assist, 120 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)

Helps get rid of colds

Posted by Reviewer2575097 on May 16, 2011

I started getting a sore throat and started taking this and Echinacea and a day later, my sore throat was gone. I stopped taking it after two days and the sore throat returned. I have now started taking this product again by itself and after two days, the sore throat is going away again. This seems to be a very good product for my weak immune system.

Like very much

Posted by Reviewer2587086 on Feb 17, 2011

Got my family through a bad cold season with a minimum of hassle. Highly recommend.

Great Benefits for Immune System!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have H Pylori and take many different herbs as I can't take the antibiotics which usually don't kill this anyway. I added Mushroom Complex to my list of pills to take each day as it was recommended to me by a Doctor. All I can say is I can actually go days with no pain and can eat things that I had given up on eating as the pain was too bad. I will continue to take this product and recommend it highly. I am not catching everyone's colds and sicknesses and I feel so much better. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Immune insurance

Posted by PatriciaM on Aug 24, 2012

I call this Immune Assist product from Madre Labs "immune insurance." I don't take it regularly in summer but think it's important to have on hand when travelling, or when you're feeling rundown and/or are around people with colds, etc.

Great Product